This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 23

37 Replies
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 23

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +2:00
User
23 November, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
Hello, Do you guys have any plans to change the background/landscape in our cities? 
For the glory of Roman Empire!
UTC +1:00
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
Do you mean the entire "terrain" that you see in the City, Helena? If so, not at the moment. 
User
23 November, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Do you mean the entire "terrain" that you see in the City, Helena? If so, not at the moment. 
Yes it was that I meant, and okay thanks :D
User
23 November, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC

Is there a way to move our accounts over to the face book servers?

Or do we need to start all over again with a new account over there?

They seem to get a lot more attention from the devs than this server.

UTC +7:00
User
23 November, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

Hy   , why my Oracle  hasn't the roof   white for being an level 22 or  atleast green ???

Also     you guys      have in plans to upgrade Sanctum of Asclepius  ??

UTC +3:00
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

You would need to start over, unfortunately, there is no way to transfer an account between servers. However, do keep in mind that our servers on Plarium Portal are due to be updated as well. Flash Player is the problem here, it is no longer supported by Internet browser software and that causes issues. Facebook is one of the "exception" websites where Flash can work properly right now, but for the Portal releasing the same features is more or less impossible.

But our devs are working on transferring the game to an entirely new engine and are hoping to complete it ASAP, then every feature you see on Facebook will be available here as well.
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
Skulder said:

Hy   , why my Oracle  hasn't the roof   white for being an level 22 or  atleast green ???

Not quite sure what you mean, Archon. Are you referring to the Building's design?
User
23 November, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

1. Will there ever come an option that let us sell our decor items instead of just remove them? 

2. Why is there different amount of how many units we can train in the different barracks? Light infantry has 8 different units, Heavy infantry has 7, Phalanx units has only 5 and Cavalry has 8.

User
23 November, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Skulder said:

Not quite sure what you mean, Archon. Are you referring to the Building's design?
yes   at  the building design ... why  Oracle   doesn't look like in this  picture on my city ??
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC

Helena said:

1. Will there ever come an option that let us sell our decor items instead of just remove them? 

2. Why is there different amount of how many units we can train in the different barracks? Light infantry has 8 different units, Heavy infantry has 7, Phalanx units has only 5 and Cavalry has 8.

1) I've actually passed feedback on this to our developers a while ago. Not sure what will happen yet, but they have been made aware that there are players who have their decor slots taken and are unable to change it up or buy new decor that comes out.

2) It was never meant to be an equal number, but what also has affected this are the new Troops that are being released slowly. It is not always possible to release a single Unit of each type, so it makes the numbers even more uneven.
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
Skulder said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Skulder said:

yes   at  the building design ... why  Oracle   doesn't look like in this  picture on my city ??
Ah, I think this is an old design that has been changed.
User
23 November, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC
toll
UTC +0:00
User
23 November, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC

Hello there to all,

Wanted to ask you...

My hoplite has 150 off power (for example) with elixirs,agreements, general + boosts + cap buffs. But when I send it to a friend of mine to initiate a coalition attack my hoplite automatically receives his base stats which means he gets 60 off power.

is this a bug? otherwise what is the point of coalition attacks if my army gets back its basic power when sent to a friendly city for a coalition attack?

Thank you
Death Inc.
User
23 November, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC

can't   you guys change the roof of   the current oracle acording to picture ..or at least make it green ..if u go to maximum :))

p.s. check      at forum Leonidas  also made an  post about chat :)

Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Hello there to all,

Wanted to ask you...

My hoplite has 150 off power (for example) with elixirs,agreements, general + boosts + cap buffs. But when I send it to a friend of mine to initiate a coalition attack my hoplite automatically receives his base stats which means he gets 60 off power.

is this a bug? otherwise what is the point of coalition attacks if my army gets back its basic power when sent to a friendly city for a coalition attack?

Thank you
Your bonuses will still be accounted for during the battle itself, but what as your friend's Troops do not benefit from them he can only see the base stats.
Community Manager
23 November, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
Skulder said:

can't   you guys change the roof of   the current oracle acording to picture ..or at least make it green ..if u go to maximum :))

p.s. check      at forum Leonidas  also made an  post about chat :)

Don't think it will be changed in the near future. The Oracle has grown quite fond of the bronze roof, or so I'm told.
User
23 November, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Zenekin said:

Hello there to all,

Wanted to ask you...

Thank you
Your bonuses will still be accounted for during the battle itself, but what as your friend's Troops do not benefit from them he can only see the base stats.

Ok Dimitri, thank you for your time

Best Regards
Death Inc.
User
23 November, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
When the opponent sends an attack to my emporia, will there be a countdown timer shown in the bottom left corner like the one we see when raids to our city are incoming?
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
User
23 November, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
Thanks  for the  for the info now about  Sanctum of  Asclepius  will get new levels  ?? and an new Roof  :))?? Have a lot of elixirs   ...left ,,, Will you  guys ever implementing an pawn shop to be able to exchange the thing we don't need ??
1907112 users registered; 60906 topics; 321388 posts; our newest member:Commander 3100757