This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 16

30 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
16 November, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 16

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Skulder
16 November, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC

Hy guys  wanted to ask  you if it's possiblle to  do something beyond coallitions ..

something like an world cup  wich it's based on the nationality of the player ...

Maybe    some   regional  groups like South America ..North America   ..... and after that  and final tournament ..with all the winners from  all regional groups

Categories ...  pvp points ..  positions ,training troups  and raids 

and the final  all 4   winners from those 4 brackets ..go  in  the final tournament ..to estabilish the best

alll arrounder  guy  ..in function  how  he  acted in all 4 categories 
UTC +3:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
Many Coalitions in the game are multi-national ones. It would not be possible to create a tournament like that without breaking up existing teams, and that is not something we would like to do.
UTC +2:00
Skulder
16 November, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Many Coalitions in the game are multi-national ones. It would not be possible to create a tournament like that without breaking up existing teams, and that is not something we would like to do.

you should compete like an individual ..even if u are in an  coallittion ...  for example in cyclism every year it's an  world   champhionship ..even if it's an team  game :)) 
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

That sort of individual tournament would be very different from the system that we have in place right now, I doubt it will be possible to implement. That said, we are experimenting with Tournament options right now, so you may well see something different in the future.

Skulder
16 November, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
Don't know    why  it's hard to add a new feature  country in   an profile of an user  ..and  make  after that some  kind of rankings ..but for sure it will be more intresting if it will be implemented ...because  for sure  some  of them will      go all in  to  see    their country  on the top ..maybe even if they aren't in an coallittion :)) 
Fifer
16 November, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

Hi Dimitri,

My question is regarding the issues Plarium face with Flash player. A new platform and new features are a long time coming if at all.

Cash discounts whilst a good thing have been reduced a lot lately and it looks more like a cash grab by Plarium.

Is there a future for this game?
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
Fifer said:

Hi Dimitri,

My question is regarding the issues Plarium face with Flash player. A new platform and new features are a long time coming if at all.

Cash discounts whilst a good thing have been reduced a lot lately and it looks more like a cash grab by Plarium.

Is there a future for this game?
Hello Fifer, rest assured, we are aware of the Flash Player issues. At the moment our developers are working on another engine that we are hoping to release ASAP. Once that is done, Plarium Portal servers will have the same features and functionality as those on Facebook.
Hellknight
16 November, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

I am very disappointed with your support staff.

I have a friend i talked into playing sparta some time ago.  He has not been able to access his account for weeks.

when he tried to log in he gets an error message "password does not match email"

when he tried to reset password he gets messages "no account attached to this email"

he started a ticket - days go by and he gets messaged back asking for the city coords (you can not start a ticket without entering city coords)h

he sends requested info and waits days - now they ask for screen shots of his game, and his email address

the same email they are sending the request to

weeks have gone by - i see his city is not active in game - he has been kicked from his coalition, probably for inactivity, he missed tourneys, and free gifts, he has been waiting almost a year to purchase the pumpkin city schema and specialty troops - i think he has given up on palarium now.

i went to the forums to ask help - no luck there even when devs reply to my thread

i have found out from others that this is something that has happened many times in sparta

support is incapable of even looking up what info was entered into the ticket or what email they are replying to

will this happen to my account?  will i get the same support assistance (or lack of)

what is going on with your company?

Pleistarchus
16 November, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

Hi Dimitri,

When the new platform is introduced, will there be any changes to the friends bar at the bottom of the screen?  Some type of sort feature would be preferable, alternatively the possibility to show/hide same coa/other coa members.  Also, it would be nice to be able to scroll through it continuously without having to click the arrows every couple of pages.

Thanks.
UTC +1:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
Account security falls under the responsibility of the player. If they have forgotten or lost their password, shared it with someone, used third party services that puts their account at risk of being hacked, there is not much Support can do. Recovering an account can a long process and requires thorough investigation by Support to make certain it is not simply someone completely unrelated to the original account holder attempting to gain access to it. Your friend will have to be patient and provide our Support agents with all information they request - that is done for his own account's security.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
Pleistarchus said:

Hi Dimitri,

When the new platform is introduced, will there be any changes to the friends bar at the bottom of the screen?  Some type of sort feature would be preferable, alternatively the possibility to show/hide same coa/other coa members.  Also, it would be nice to be able to scroll through it continuously without having to click the arrows every couple of pages.

Thanks.
I am not aware of how this functionality will change with the new platform, not at the moment anyway. We will have more information closer to the finish line though.
daniel71e
16 November, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
Hello, How many group's alloy messages can they make? Are there specifics of it as quantity for each polemark? thx
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
daniel71e said:

How many group's alloy messages can they make? Are there specifics of it as quantity for each polemark?
Could you rephrase the question? I am not quite certain what you are referring to.
Hellknight
16 November, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Account security falls under the responsibility of the player. If they have forgotten or lost their password, shared it with someone, used third party services that puts their account at risk of being hacked, there is not much Support can do. Recovering an account can a long process and requires thorough investigation by Support to make certain it is not simply someone completely unrelated to the original account holder attempting to gain access to it. Your friend will have to be patient and provide our Support agents with all information they request - that is done for his own account's security.

WOW ... just WOW

this is what you have to say?

the account is not shared - not hacked - not being used ... it just sits there

your support take days to respond to requests and ask for silly information

and this is your response?

i have truly picked the wrong game to bring friends into
Ididicus
16 November, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

I must agree with Hellknight

WOW

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also bring a lot of people into the SPWOE game - i have also read the info in your forum post last week

this response is ..... YIKES

I think i will not be returning to this forum post any longer

I will try to report Dimitri - not that it will do any good.

I wish i had words to express what i feel at this point.

WOW

UTC +4:00
daniel71e
16 November, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

a polemar how many messages can write to his group, there is a maximum number among all polemarchs? in total how many messages can the group do?

Lanfear
16 November, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

I was just informed of the posts here.

I wanted to see them for myself.

The account in question is Theocolese

He is a friend and is in my coaltion - or was ... he was kicked for lack of logging in.

I know the trouble he has had - and it is not the only person in our coalition that experinced this.

Is theren othing that can be done for people that have these issues?

just accuse him of breaking rools and ignore his trouble?

UTC +7:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC
Our Support agents will not be requesting information if they do not need it. As I said, Account security is a serious matter and it may take a while to investigate appropriately. I understand that the wait can be frustrating, however, there have been many cases of third parties trying to gain access to an account through variety of means, including impersonating the owning player. 
Lanfear
16 November, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
Is there a different Community manager that can answer questions on this issue?
UTC +7:00
1782278 users registered; 48483 topics; 287778 posts; our newest member:lobosolitario06