This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 9

29 Replies
Zenekin
9 November, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Zenekin said:

Hello Dimitri, 

I was wondering if there is going to be a new and big update to the game in the near future? if yes, can you tell us what will it be revolved around?

Hello Zenekin,

We are indeed going to continue updating the game and adding new features. When talking about Sparta on the Plarium Portal, the biggest update to look forward to is going to be a new engine and full transfer of game features now available on Facebook. There is also something else we are working on at the moment, but it will be a couple of months until that new feature is released. I am afraid I cannot go into too much detail to avoid spoilers 

That would be great cause this server needs to be refreshed and renewed asap imo. 

Thanks for the info
UTC +3:00
Chesco

i talking about retry troops in a siege or renforcements of a city from the map besides of war concil, like happens with pantheons.

UTC +0:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
kjm said:

Hello Dimitri.

One question- how many ambrosia hero vessels can we have maximum?

(I do not post for any prize - just want to know how many vessels I can put in my city)

Thank you!

As many as the maximum number of heroes allow, I believe. So it would be 72 (75-3 you get by default). There may not be a limit though, but that would be the maximum number that makes sense to get!
UTC +2:00
Chesco
9 November, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

it isnt necessary, but... a new option.

onyx079
i feel u people are forging great ahead......more grease to your team's elbow
UTC +1:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
Chesco said:

i talking about retry troops in a siege or renforcements of a city from the map besides of war concil, like happens with pantheons.

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Unfortunately, I am still not entirely sure what you're referring to. Can you rephrase? 
robert c.
9 November, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
ok
kjm
9 November, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC

OK.  Good to know!

UTC +9:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager

Today's online chat is over! Congratulations to our winner, Zenekin

P.S. Chesco, feel free to post your suggestion in Your Suggestions 3 thread and I will review it.

onyx079
one love to the plarium community.............when are we having a special christmass threat....or shud we call it a feast??????
UTC +1:00
1754076 users registered; 45563 topics; 279166 posts; our newest member:bkhibkhibkhihoussamhoussam