This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 9

29 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
9 November, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 9

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn ore about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Chesco
9 November, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC

hello Basileus,

Has Plarium considered introducing the option of personalized predetermined armies? It could be an interesting option, it would save us time in the raids and doing small scale pvp

BelleOfKerr
9 November, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
What is the best browser to play this game on now?   As many know Google Chrome has many issue in compatibility with Plarium.  Will Plarium be working to resolve these issues?
UTC +4:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
Chesco said:

hello Basileus,

Has Plarium considered introducing the option of personalized predetermined armies? It could be an interesting option, it would save us time in the raids and doing small scale pvp

Could you go into the specifics of your question, Archon? I am not quite sure I understand.
UTC +2:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
BelleOfKerr said:

What is the best browser to play this game on now?   As many know Google Chrome has many issue in compatibility with Plarium.  Will Plarium be working to resolve these issues?
The compatibility issues are with Flash Player, which is the engine that our games are based on. We are currently working on moving all our projects to a better engine to prevent these issues. But to answer your original question, Chrome and Firefox seem to be favoured by the majority of players. If you are experiencing issues with Chrome, this article may help.
BelleOfKerr
9 November, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

Thank you Dimitri.  As for the link, been there done that, with no improvement.  

I will cross my fingers for a speedy resolve of the issues with Plarium, though I won't hold my breath.  lol.   
UTC +4:00
Chesco
9 November, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

when you send troops for anything you have to select them, for example i use to do raids with 144 cartaginians or 100 macedoneans, and i have to chose the amount every time i do it. that I wanted say with the question if Plarium considered the option to give us the option to do some groups predeterminated by our own wish- it could save us time searching and choosen the amount in the city and specially in the acropolis. i wonder this question often when i have to send a javalinier, they are down in acropolis jajaja

thanks

Clyancey1
9 November, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
what about windows defender, it seems to block flash player as well.
UTC +5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
Ah, I remember a suggestion like that being voiced a while ago. Unfortunately, this would require significant changes to the Acropolis or War Council interface and that is not something we are planning to implement at the moment.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
Clyancey1 said:

what about windows defender, it seems to block flash player as well.
I have not heard about that before, but it should be possible to add Flash to the exceptions list.
Clyancey1
9 November, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
I have a second question, could you please briefly explain the significance of the colors of the background tags of the cities on the map (green, brown, red) and the colors ( blue etc, ) of the lines of travel on the map, what exactly do they indicate ?
UTC +5:00
Chesco
9 November, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

other option that could be great is that we can view and retry troops since an object in the map, like happen with pantheons, but with sieges or renforcements. it could help in many ways, and we wouldnt be lost searching them in the war concil.

Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
The colours of those lines indicate what sort of action is taking place. For example, moving towards a City is in brown. Sending reinforcements is green, returning back to the home City is blue. For the colour of City "tags" it's more or less the same, only with diplomacy. Green is an Ally, Brown is neutral, Red is an enemy.
robert c.
9 November, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

I will later hear the units - lvl army

xp

Zenekin
9 November, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

Hello Dimitri, 

I was wondering if there is going to be a new and big update to the game in the near future? if yes, can you tell us what will it be revolved around?
UTC +3:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC
Chesco said:

other option that could be great is that we can view and retry troops since an object in the map, like happen with pantheons, but with sieges or renforcements. it could help in many ways, and we wouldnt be lost searching them in the war concil.

I understand that sometimes even a few seconds can be important, but usually it should not take very long to locate the troops you require in the Acropolis. 
lucyochonogor
9 November, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC
thumbs up plarium,doing a fantastic job with d game.......
UTC +1:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

Zenekin said:

Hello Dimitri, 

I was wondering if there is going to be a new and big update to the game in the near future? if yes, can you tell us what will it be revolved around?

Hello Zenekin,

We are indeed going to continue updating the game and adding new features. When talking about Sparta on the Plarium Portal, the biggest update to look forward to is going to be a new engine and full transfer of game features now available on Facebook. There is also something else we are working on at the moment, but it will be a couple of months until that new feature is released. I am afraid I cannot go into too much detail to avoid spoilers 
kjm

Hello Dimitri.

One question- how many ambrosia hero vessels can we have maximum?

(I do not post for any prize - just want to know how many vessels I can put in my city)

Thank you!

UTC +9:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
lucyochonogor said:

thumbs up plarium,doing a fantastic job with d game.......
Glad to hear you're enjoying your time in Sparta!
1779297 users registered; 48235 topics; 286766 posts; our newest member:wb19701