This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 2

11 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
2 November, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 2

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
kjm
2 November, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC

Hello.  I have a question about enhancers.

I tried to activate 2. But it said I must cancel my first activator.  I mean, I had 20% activated. I wanted to add the  10% activator. But I could not.  Is this correct?  Also, is it the same for 50% off/def enhancer too?  Can only use 1 activator at 1 time? 

UTC +9:00
discus
2 November, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Are there any plans  that will enable Sparta: war of empire coalitions to change their logo?
UTC +5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC
That's right, the Enhancers do not stack and will replace one another. But you can have both Defensive and Offensive Enhancers active at the same time.
UTC +2:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
discus said:

Are there any plans  that will enable Sparta: war of empire coalitions to change their logo?
Not at the moment. You win a special logo if you complete all necessary achievements, but we are not planning to include the option to change it for Drachma.
kjm
2 November, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

Hello Dimitri.

OK.  Thank you.  I wish we could use more than 1. For example, 50% off/def + 20% off + 10% off.  That would be great!

Maybe it is similar to timber, bronze, grain enhancers.  We can  use just 1 at 1 time.

UTC +9:00
Pleistarchus
2 November, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
Are there plans to introduce a feature, which would allow two coalitions to actually merge into a single coalition, while retaining in some form the achievements of each coalition (e.g. the highest level of a particular coalition achievement)? 
UTC +1:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
At the moment we believe 1 Enhancer at a time (by type) is better for balance. If that changes in the future, we'll notify our players in the Update news 
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
Pleistarchus said:

Are there plans to introduce a feature, which would allow two coalitions to actually merge into a single coalition, while retaining in some form the achievements of each coalition (e.g. the highest level of a particular coalition achievement)? 
Not at the moment.
kristijanamur
2 November, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

Are there any plans that will enable Sparta: war of empire coalitions to change their logo?

UTC +7:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
kristijanamur said:

Are there any plans that will enable Sparta: war of empire coalitions to change their logo?

Answered that question a bit above  Not at this time, I am afraid.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
2 November, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
Today's Online Chat is done! KJM has been chosen by luck today and is our winner. Congratulations 
1752350 users registered; 45440 topics; 278698 posts; our newest member:kain 2018