This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 26

11 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
26 October, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 26

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
gmellis625
26 October, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Are there any plans to provide coalitions with bulletin boards where the Hegemon (or lieutenants) can post instructions, goals, etc.? This wouldn't just be useful during war but anytime. The COA chat disappears over time, and outside sources like FB require the entire COA sign up with the same service or join the same FB group. In-game bulletin board would be very helpful.
UTC +5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
At the moment the Hegemon or other officers can send a Coalition-wide message to their members if they wish to outline goals or instructions. Adding a bulletin board would require the Embassy interface to be completely reworked.
UTC +2:00
kirka
26 October, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
Is there a posibility to create a troop board where we can check our total amount of troops defence or offence both in the city and pans with only one look? It can also show where ecxactly these troops are.
UTC +0:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
As it stands, all you need to do to check your garrisons is click on the appropriate tab in your War Council menu. It only takes one click and this separation makes managing your army easier. I am not sure if a panel like that would have enough use to justify adding it to the existing interface.
Artemisia
26 October, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
What is the limit on battle reports (unread Messages) how and when are these reports purged?  Is there a limit, schedule, etc??
UTC -5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
There is a limit on reports indeed, though I cannot remember the exact number off the top of my head. When you reach that limit, for every new report you receive the oldest available one will be deleted in order to make room.
Caomhán Luain
26 October, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
Fixing the in-game lag would be helpful
UTC +1:00
Artemisia
26 October, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

There is a limit on reports indeed, though I cannot remember the exact number off the top of my head. When you reach that limit, for every new report you receive the oldest available one will be deleted in order to make room.
Knowing this limit would be helpful in planning, and keeping up with actions.   Say a city was RAID'd and I want to send reinforcements but am busy with other missions, I do not want to loose this reminder.
UTC -5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Caomhán Luain said:

Fixing the in-game lag would be helpful

In-game lag can be caused by a huge variety of issues. Please refer to our Support section for basic fixes, also keep in mind that refreshing the game and clearing browser cache usually fixes most loading problems.

Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
Artemisia said:

Knowing this limit would be helpful in planning, and keeping up with actions.   Say a city was RAID'd and I want to send reinforcements but am busy with other missions, I do not want to loose this reminder.
Managed to find out just now, it's a 100 reports.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
26 October, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

Today's online chat is finished! Congratulations to our winner, Gmellis625 

1754814 users registered; 45556 topics; 278800 posts; our newest member:ghtab10