This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 19

46 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
19 October, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 19

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
carlosroberto_1
19 October, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC

Hi Basileus Leonidas.

The requirements for prizes in coalition missions and for tournaments 2.2 are lower for coalitions with fewer members, is that correct? From what number of members are the requirements lower?

Carlos Nepomuceno
UTC -4:00
TForce
19 October, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

Hello,

Bit quiet here. Starting with a question, do you guys have any plan to introduce any system where multiple coalition can make a pact? Like groups with more than one coalition? Having coalition members is limited, that way we can have huge own community.

Thanks.

UTC +6:00
LightMan
19 October, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Are city defense bonuses added to warriors combat stat, during an attack?
LHjeff
UTC +9:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
carlosroberto_1 said:

Hi Basileus Leonidas.

The requirements for prizes in coalition missions and for tournaments 2.2 are lower for coalitions with fewer members, is that correct? From what number of members are the requirements lower?

That's correct! There are three tiers right now, up to 20 members, 21 - 50 and 51+
UTC +2:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
LightMan said:

Are city defense bonuses added to warriors combat stat, during an attack?
City defense bonuses increase the combat stats of the troops that are defending your city during an attack on it, but not to any offensive troops you send to fight somewhere else.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
TForce said:

Hello,

Bit quiet here. Starting with a question, do you guys have any plan to introduce any system where multiple coalition can make a pact? Like groups with more than one coalition? Having coalition members is limited, that way we can have huge own community.

Thanks.

We have Coalition Diplomacy for that purpose, allowing multiple Coalitions to ally and coordinate their actions. Or do you mean expanding that system even further?
Artemisia
19 October, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
Thank you and you got the correct city, but did you know I could not reply?

UTC -5:00
TForce
19 October, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

TForce said:

Hello,

Thanks.

We have Coalition Diplomacy for that purpose, allowing multiple Coalitions to ally and coordinate their actions. Or do you mean expanding that system even further?
Right, something like that.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
Artemisia said:

Thank you and you got the correct city, but did you know I could not reply?

Glad that it was applied correctly! And sorry about that, usually the private messages are disabled, but I enable them when sending rewards to get coordinate or ID. Looks like I forgot to do it this time 
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
TForce said:

Right, something like that.
At the moment we have no plans of adding anything new to that feature, but it's not impossible in the future.
LightMan
19 October, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

does the game has a last level?

LHjeff
carlosroberto_1
19 October, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

carlosroberto_1 said:

Hi Basileus Leonidas.

That's correct! There are three tiers right now, up to 20 members, 21 - 50 and 51+

Thanks.

Here another question.

In Persian positions, if I spend 10 millions resources without getting a prize, then two weeks elapse and I fight Jerjes again, this resources are still counted as investment? Or I lost the inversion because of the time without fighting? 

Carlos Nepomuceno
UTC -4:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
LightMan said:

Do you mean a maximum available player level?
Clyancey1
19 October, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
I am seeing the p/h of besieged cities dropping by 1/4 to 1/2 of their previous value this week.  what is the cause of this?  it seems to be impacting massive numbers of cities and their resources.  also seeing vacant cities that seem to produce no grain at all. can you verify or deny that palarium is making these changes or is their some previous-- game mechanic behind this?  please explain the shortages.  It looks like resources are being intentionally gouged to have to buy more. 
UTC +5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
carlosroberto_1 said:

In Persian positions, if I spend 10 millions resources without getting a prize, then two weeks elapse and I fight Jerjes again, this resources are still counted as investment? Or I lost the inversion because of the time without fighting? 

Any troops that you lost fighting the Persian Army will count towards your reward, no matter when you decide to fight the next Position again.
TForce
19 October, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

I have another question Demitri,

To siege a city, only one player can participate, even if someone send reinforce to that sieged city that attack those troops which are already their from sieger. Is their any way to participate more than one player in a siege attack or after sieging? Or kind of coa siege attack?
LightMan
19 October, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
some city schemas i find other players using are not available for me, like the haloween and the rocket thing, are there certain levels at which i could get those?
LHjeff
LightMan
19 October, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

LightMan said:

Do you mean a maximum available player level?
yes
LHjeff
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
Clyancey1 said:

I am seeing the p/h of besieged cities dropping by 1/4 to 1/2 of their previous value this week.  what is the cause of this?  it seems to be impacting massive numbers of cities and their resources.  also seeing vacant cities that seem to produce no grain at all. can you verify or deny that palarium is making these changes or is their some previous-- game mechanic behind this?  please explain the shortages.  It looks like resources are being intentionally gouged to have to buy more. 
When the owning player has not been active in the game for some time, the Resource production rate of the city drops considerably.
1756763 users registered; 45889 topics; 279533 posts; our newest member:Little Dredd