This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 12

61 Reply
LightMan
12 October, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
why is plarium not showing battle animations?
LHjeff
UTC +9:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

Kent Schmidt said:

I recently had a third friend join the game using my link, I do not see them in my Hall of Xenia, is there a waiting period?

There should be no waiting period for the Hall of Xenia. Try refreshing the game and clearing browser cache. In case that doesn't help, contact our Support team by this link: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If your friends logged into the game by other means than following your link, they will not be counted, I am afraid. But if there is some sort of error, Support should be able to help you.

UTC +2:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
austen said:

Is there a max Def limit on the COA Capital (or is there information about Capitals Combat stats)?
There are no defense limits.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

LightMan said:

why is Nigeria not listed among the countries that can buy drachmas with credit card?

You should be able to make in-game purchases through any country in the world. If you are having issues, please contact Support: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Provide them with a detailed explanation of the issue and any additional information regarding the error you get.

Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
anonrh_m said:

What is the Maximum ' City Defense Bonus" that a player can implement using Decor only with 'No Enhancements"except for Phylarnx 
CDB is only limited by the amount of decor you can build. Unfortunately, I don't have precise calculations on hand right now, but it'll be an interesting subject to test.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
Zwieback said:

Influenza said:

hi,

what is the ress value for imperial troops by the positions ?

Do master units have a ress value too ?
As with imperial units, this is something that you will need to find through in-game testing 
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
LightMan said:

why is plarium not showing battle animations?
The game engine was not built like that. While it would be a cool feature to have, we are worried that it will cause too much strain on the servers and cause performance issues. 
Ididicus
12 October, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Influenza said:

hi,

Imperial troops like champions do not add res value when they die fighting in persian position. 

Do not send champions or imperial troops, you will loose them without getting any return.

(shame on the devs for not telling you this, we spend enough on things like champions and completing tourneys to gain these things, you should not throw new players to the wolves like that and let them loose troops for no return, hurting new players is not food for SWOE, we wish this game to continue in the future)
UTC +4:00
Zwieback
Will the "VIP-Area" grow and how could i join it ?
UTC +0:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
Zwieback said:

I M SO BLIND. TY !!! :D
You're welcome!
Zwieback
12 October, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

Influenza said:

hi,

Imperial troops like champions do not add res value when they die fighting in persian position. 

Do not send champions or imperial troops, you will loose them without getting any return.

(shame on the devs for not telling you this, we spend enough on things like champions and completing tourneys to gain these things, you should not throw new players to the wolves like that and let them loose troops for no return, hurting new players is not food for SWOE, we wish this game to continue in the future)
Thank you very much.
UTC +0:00
TForce
12 October, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

Hi,

How are you doing? I have a question:

We can see there are some empty space in the city, like there is specific space for another port and harbor, few ground spaces.....any plan to introduce new option for more buildings?

UTC +6:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

I am afraid this information is not correct. While we cannot provide exact details on resource value as this is a strategy game and we believe our players should find out the details themselves, I can confirm that these troops do count. 
Influenza
12 October, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

Ididicus said:

Influenza said:

hi,

thx , i agree 100%
Ididicus
12 October, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

I wish to thank the teams for making new city decorations that are period correct (sort of period correct)

Instead of the seasonal items like pumpkin cities, an leprechauns with beer mugs.

is there any chance they can make new (higher city defense value) small decorations so we can replace said leprechauns, or a new city schema that is not so ... pumpkin ish ?

Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Zwieback said:

Will the "VIP-Area" grow and how could i join it ?
At the moment our VIP program is a bit more limited than we would like, but we plan for it to be expanded in the future. Players will be chosen based on a variety of factors.
Artemisia
12 October, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Similar to the Auto Hide feature, being able to "LOCK" Defensive units in the city would be nice, is there a good official update feature area?
UTC -5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

TForce said:

Hi,

How are you doing? I have a question:

We can see there are some empty space in the city, like there is specific space for another port and harbor, few ground spaces.....any plan to introduce new option for more buildings?

Hey, TForce! Doing well, thank you. Hope the same can be said about you!

There are no plans to introduce new buildings in the nearest future, but it can very well happen at some point.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
Artemisia said:

Similar to the Auto Hide feature, being able to "LOCK" Defensive units in the city would be nice, is there a good official update feature area?
You can write up the feature as you see it and post it in this Suggestions Thread. I will take a look at it later on and we'll see if we can pass it on to the devs!
Ididicus
12 October, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Ididicus said:

I am afraid this information is not correct. While we cannot provide exact details on resource value as this is a strategy game and we believe our players should find out the details themselves, I can confirm that these troops do count. 

is this something new?  We have a group of players that span 3 major coalitions that have pooled data and information to try and figure out the persian positions, we have made spread sheets to track troop losses by type, and try to find a way to predict payouts, or keep track of required investments into pp for payouts.

a lot of work goes into this because you feel we should as players find this out ourselves.

our findings have been to date - that any value from imperials or champions is neglable or zero

and if you keep changing the values and the system, how do you expect anyone to understand the gambling aspect to this game?
1724232 users registered; 43166 topics; 271024 posts; our newest member:toanstsg