This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 12

61 Reply
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
12 October, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 12


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
0
Zwieback
12 October, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC

Hello again. :)


i got again some questions. :P

The master who writes all these mails is not from you or ?
UTC +0:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC
Zwieback said:

Hello again. :)


i got again some questions. :P

The master who writes all these mails is not from you or ?
Hello Zwieback! You might need to be a bit more specific in your question, but from previous reports, I can assume you are referring to in-game mail offerings Troops, Resources and so on? If so, no, they are not from us. Please make sure to report such messages to Support and they will be dealt with appropriately. 
UTC +2:00
0
Zwieback
12 October, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
Sorry, but thats exatcly what i ment. Perfect, next time i will imidently report them. ;)
UTC +0:00
0
Zwieback
12 October, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

Next question. :P


When i do coal attacks, which bonus matters for the troops ?

My activatet boni for all troops or the boni from each player for his own troops ?


UTC +0:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
Zwieback said:

Sorry, but thats exatcly what i ment. Perfect, next time i will imidently report them. ;)
Thank you! Remember, any official communication in the game will be done by the brave Basileus Leonidas. 
UTC +2:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Zwieback said:

Next question. :P


When i do coal attacks, which bonus matters for the troops ?

My activatet boni for all troops or the boni from each player for his own troops ?


Each player participating in the attack will apply their own bonuses to their own troops. These will not be shared between participants.
UTC +2:00
0
Zwieback
12 October, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Zwieback said:

Next question. :P


When i do coal attacks, which bonus matters for the troops ?

My activatet boni for all troops or the boni from each player for his own troops ?


Each player participating in the attack will apply their own bonuses to their own troops. These will not be shared between participants.
Thank you. That helps me alot. :)
UTC +0:00
0
Zwieback
12 October, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

With how much off can u attack a capital ? 

I know that it s lvl depended, but does a list exist where you can see how much ?

UTC +0:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Zwieback said:


Thank you. That helps me alot. :)
Glad to be of assistance. Good luck to you and your allies in these joint attacks! 
UTC +2:00
0
Influenza
12 October, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

hi,


what is the ress value for imperial troops by the positions ?

UTC +2:00
1
Kent Schmidt
12 October, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
I recently had a third friend join the game using my link, I do not see them in my Hall of Xenia, is there a waiting period?
UTC +4:00
0
Zwieback
12 October, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Zwieback said:


Thank you. That helps me alot. :)
Glad to be of assistance. Good luck to you and your allies in these joint attacks! 
Yeah, that helps me alot for the next planed coal attacks. ;)
UTC +0:00
0
LightMan
12 October, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
why is Nigeria not listed among the countries that can buy drachmas with credit card?
LHjeff
UTC +9:00
0
austen
12 October, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
Is there a max Def limit on the COA Capital (or is there information about Capitals Combat stats)?
UTC +5:00
0
Zwieback
12 October, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Influenza said:

hi,


what is the ress value for imperial troops by the positions ?

Do master units have a ress value too ?
UTC +0:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Zwieback said:

With how much off can u attack a capital ? 

I know that it s lvl depended, but does a list exist where you can see how much ?

You can see the max. offensive capability when you choose to attack the Capital in question. Lower right corner of the attack window, "Force Limit". 
UTC +2:00
0
anonrh_m
12 October, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
What is the Maximum ' City Defense Bonus" that a player can implement using Decor only with 'No Enhancements"except for Phylarnx 
UTC +5:00
0
Zwieback
12 October, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Zwieback said:

With how much off can u attack a capital ? 

I know that it s lvl depended, but does a list exist where you can see how much ?

You can see the max. offensive capability when you choose to attack the Capital in question. Lower right corner of the attack window, "Force Limit". 
I M SO BLIND. TY !!! :D
UTC +0:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
12 October, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Influenza said:

hi,


what is the ress value for imperial troops by the positions ?

Unfortunately, this is not the kind of information we can share. I'd advise you to monitor you Persian Position rewards and try to calculate it yourself or seek guides by other players.
UTC +2:00
0
1757517 users registered; 45921 topic; 279756 posts; our newest member:kax