This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 5

51 Reply
Hergor
5 October, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

hello,

Do you have some projects in order to improve players assiduity?

Rgds.

Hergor

UTC +1:00
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Ashu said:

Zwieback said:

Ashu said:

Zwieback said:

Ashu said:

Could you explain me on how to do raids of more than 100k?
There is a Thread in the english forum where it s explained, if i m not wrong.
Thanks, but there so many topics :(
That should be the linkt to the thread. 
https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-tutorials/77082_galley-trick-to-raid-100k-/
:)
It's for only up to 100k, not above it.
sorry, my bad. i will look for it and pm you. :)
UTC +0:00
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Zwieback said:

I got one more question.

The BOT don t produce that many ressources anymore.

I sit on server 2 at a bot line and i can t get ressources from them.

One city produce only a bit more then 1k wood and bronzen in 8 hours.

We're fighting bots in the game. So maybe it's the reason why the decrease their activity ;) 

Funy, i tought they were from you. Oo

I talk about the citys with names like: AZDKSD
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

TForce said:

Helo Sergey, talking about raid resource limit notification. When we raid from a city 50k or more, it is capped for next 7 days and give us notification that we have limit there. But I have noticed couple of times that it might stop notifying last few hours. Is it intentional? If yes, what can be the reason and when it stop giving notification? Last 4-6 hours of that 7 days?

Hello!

Well, I've never heard about that. 

There may be some bug. I'll try to test this. Thank you.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

I have to go. 

Many thanks for your time to answare the question.

Whish you a good day. :)
carlosroberto_1
5 October, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Zwieback said:

I got one more question.

That's True
Carlos Nepomuceno
UTC -4:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

carlosroberto_1 said:

carlosroberto_1 said:

Why discount offers are repeated both the same, sometimes the same offer two consecutive days, while some objects are very rare to see them on offer and others never, such as symbols for the xenia temple. It would be great if you expand the variety. I would like to buy symbols. Is it possible to improve this? 

Hello, Archon! You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a rare or not very rare Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

I was not clear with the question. Sorry about that. Actually i refer to the wheel of fortune, of discounts offered by the wheel of fortune that are repeated and poor variety

Oh, if we talk about the Wheel of Fortune I can say you that it's an almost random system. Yes, some offers have a higher possibility to appear.  But from the time we've fixed the main bug with the WoF players should see more varied offers. Just wait a bit and you'll get the offer you want ;)

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
Hergor said:

hello,

Do you have some projects in order to improve players assiduity?

Rgds.

Hergor

Of course! But maybe you have some ideas too ;)
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

Zwieback said:

I got one more question.

We're fighting bots in the game. So maybe it's the reason why the decrease their activity ;) 

Funy, i tought they were from you. Oo

I talk about the citys with names like: AZDKSD

These Cities have nothing to do with our company, Archon.
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

I have to go. 

Many thanks for your time to answare the question.

Whish you a good day. :)

You're welcome, Archon!

Have a nice day too!
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

carlosroberto_1 said:

Zwieback said:

I got one more question.

That's True

Don't be upset. There many other Cities to raid, Archon ;)

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC

And our winner is ZWIEBACK

Congrats, Archon! You deserve it!

1721866 users registered; 42618 topics; 271596 posts; our newest member:fennelled