This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 5

51 Reply
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

carlosroberto_1 said:

Why discount offers are repeated both the same, sometimes the same offer two consecutive days, while some objects are very rare to see them on offer and others never, such as symbols for the xenia temple. It would be great if you expand the variety. I would like to buy symbols. Is it possible to improve this? 

Hello, Archon! You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a rare or not very rare Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Will the changes from the facebook server come to the .com server too ?

If yes, is there a date ?

UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Zwieback said:

How can it be, that you don t get the payout you deserv for the posi lvl ?

I invest X Troops and that should be enough ressources input for a lvl 94 payout, but i don t get nothing.

Then i had to invest much more troops which i can never receive from this posi lvl ???

Well, just don't give up, Archon!

Calculation of the reward is performed according to the special algorithm. Rewards are received according to your losses at previous PPs. After you reach a certain point you get a prize in Units. This is why you do not receive the reward at each PP. It is normal. Units you send to each PP are counted. You will be given the prize automatically by the system once you hit a certain PP and receive your deserved bonus.

Should i play then the same posi lvl as long i get a payout ? The thing is i invest in this posi more then 10 mil off and can t get a higher reward from this posi then 8 mil. (The past showed that there are no bigger payouts for this posi) Or is it better to go higher with the posi lvl to get a payout wich is equal with the off i invested ?

Understanding the persians is not easy. xD I m thankful for every help i get. :)

I understand your point, Archon. I can agree with you. It's not so easy to understand PPs mechanics. But, unfortunately, I can't tell you how exactly the work. 

I have the only advise for you.  As the level of your PPs grows, it takes more time and effort to receive big prize. Rewards increase too. This is why it is important to consider the aforementioned points and choose the strategy that fits your playing style.   

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

Definitely yes!

I hope it happens very soon. But I haven't exact dates :(
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

Zwieback said:

I invest X Troops and that should be enough ressources input for a lvl 94 payout, but i don t get nothing.

Then i had to invest much more troops which i can never receive from this posi lvl ???

Calculation of the reward is performed according to the special algorithm. Rewards are received according to your losses at previous PPs. After you reach a certain point you get a prize in Units. This is why you do not receive the reward at each PP. It is normal. Units you send to each PP are counted. You will be given the prize automatically by the system once you hit a certain PP and receive your deserved bonus.

Should i play then the same posi lvl as long i get a payout ? The thing is i invest in this posi more then 10 mil off and can t get a higher reward from this posi then 8 mil. (The past showed that there are no bigger payouts for this posi) Or is it better to go higher with the posi lvl to get a payout wich is equal with the off i invested ?

Understanding the persians is not easy. xD I m thankful for every help i get. :)

I understand your point, Archon. I can agree with you. It's not so easy to understand PPs mechanics. But, unfortunately, I can't tell you how exactly the work. 

I have the only advise for you.  As the level of your PPs grows, it takes more time and effort to receive big prize. Rewards increase too. This is why it is important to consider the aforementioned points and choose the strategy that fits your playing style.   

Thanks for the answare. 

My playing style is to all in. :D It worked in the past, but know i m at a point where it stops to work for me. I have to find a new way. :)
Ashu
5 October, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Ashu said:

Which is the next plarium game going to be released after terminators war of genysis?
Unfortunately, I can't share this info. Maybe do you have some guesses? ;)
No idea about that.
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

Definitely yes!

I hope it happens very soon. But I haven't exact dates :(

The changes are rly sweet and would help the cashers and no cahser. :)

I can t w8 to see them on the .com server. ;)

Ashu
5 October, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
Could you explain me on how to do raids of more than 100k?
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

Zwieback said:

Zwieback said:

Thanks for the answare. 

My playing style is to all in. :D It worked in the past, but know i m at a point where it stops to work for me. I have to find a new way. :)

It's not that simple, Archon.

I think the "all in" style works well only for low levels. There are many guides, tutorials, and even video tutorials about PPs in the Internet. I highly recommend you to take a closer look to them :)

Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
Ashu said:

There is a Thread in the english forum where it s explained, if i m not wrong.
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
Ashu said:

Oh.. It's a question for your Alliance mates or other experienced players. Please ask them and they'll teach you.
KIEV
5 October, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Good afternoon. When are you expecting new exciting quests?

UTC +7:00
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

I got one more question.

The BOT don t produce that many ressources anymore.

I sit on server 2 at a bot line and i can t get ressources from them.

One city produce only a bit more then 1k wood and bronzen in 8 hours.

Ashu
5 October, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

Ashu said:

Thanks, but there so many threads :(
TForce
Helo Sergey, talking about raid resource limit notification. When we raid from a city 50k or more, it is capped for next 7 days and give us notification that we have limit there. But I have noticed couple of times that it might stop notifying last few hours. Is it intentional? If yes, what can be the reason and when it stop giving notification? Last 4-6 hours of that 7 days?
UTC +6:00
carlosroberto_1

carlosroberto_1 said:

Why discount offers are repeated both the same, sometimes the same offer two consecutive days, while some objects are very rare to see them on offer and others never, such as symbols for the xenia temple. It would be great if you expand the variety. I would like to buy symbols. Is it possible to improve this? 

Hello, Archon! You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a rare or not very rare Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

I was not clear with the question. Sorry about that. Actually i refer to the wheel of fortune, of discounts offered by the wheel of fortune that are repeated and poor variety

Carlos Nepomuceno
UTC -4:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager

KIEV said:

Good afternoon. When are you expecting new exciting quests?

Good afternoon! 

Unfortunately, I can't share this info. Just follow our news!
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

Ashu said:

Zwieback said:

Ashu said:

Thanks, but there so many topics :(
That should be the linkt to the thread. 
https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-tutorials/77082_galley-trick-to-raid-100k-/
:)
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
Zwieback said:

I got one more question.

The BOT don t produce that many ressources anymore.

I sit on server 2 at a bot line and i can t get ressources from them.

One city produce only a bit more then 1k wood and bronzen in 8 hours.

We're fighting bots in the game. So maybe it's the reason why the decrease their activity ;) 
Ashu
5 October, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Zwieback said:

Ashu said:

Zwieback said:

Ashu said:

Thanks, but there so many topics :(
That should be the linkt to the thread. 
https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-tutorials/77082_galley-trick-to-raid-100k-/
:)
It's for only up to 100k, not above it.
1781929 users registered; 48462 topics; 287659 posts; our newest member:MAF7128