This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 5

51 Reply
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
5 October, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 5

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Ashu
5 October, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC
Is there a random factor added when deciding the battle losses from a fight, I say this because the formula given in the plarium wiki never gives accurate results.
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC

Hello,

is it true that palarium got a new chef?

If yes, will be there any mager changes in the future?

Best regards

Zwieback

Ashu
5 October, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
Are the developers working on the alliance system they said they would bring in near future, is it near completion?
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

Ashu said:

Is there a random factor added when deciding the battle losses from a fight, I say this because the formula given in the plarium wiki never gives accurate results.

Hello, Archon! 

The correct answer is NO. We don't add a random factor but different bonuses are counted. And these bonuses can affect results.
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

Hello,

is it true that palarium got a new chef?

If yes, will be there any mager changes in the future?

Best regards

Zwieback

Hello!

Yes, it's true. But these changes don't affect our games at all.
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
Ashu
5 October, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Ashu said:

Hello, Archon! 

The correct answer is NO. We don't add a random factor but different bonuses are counted. And these bonuses can affect results.
Well, I did count in all the bonuses when I was testing it. But if you say there is no random factor then I shall test again.
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC

How can it be, that you don t get the payout you deserv for the posi lvl ?

I invest X Troops and that should be enough ressources input for a lvl 94 payout, but i don t get nothing.

Then i had to invest much more troops which i can never receive from this posi lvl ???
hupahoney001
5 October, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Ashu said:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC

Ashu said:

Are the developers working on the alliance system they said they would bring in near future, is it near completion?

Well, it's a good question. We have plans to add this feature but neither I nor even our developers can say you the exact time frames.

The correct answer to this question is: in the future. 
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
Ashu said:

Ashu said:

Hello, Archon! 

Well, I did count in all the bonuses when I was testing it. But if you say there is no random factor then I shall test again.
Wise decision, Archon 
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

I invest X Troops and that should be enough ressources input for a lvl 94 payout, but i don t get nothing.

Then i had to invest much more troops which i can never receive from this posi lvl ???

Well, just don't give up, Archon!

Calculation of the reward is performed according to the special algorithm. Rewards are received according to your losses at previous PPs. After you reach a certain point you get a prize in Units. This is why you do not receive the reward at each PP. It is normal. Units you send to each PP are counted. You will be given the prize automatically by the system once you hit a certain PP and receive your deserved bonus.

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

hupahoney001 said:

Ashu said:

Cool quote!

But where is your question, Archon?

Clyancey1
5 October, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
I dont see the rationale for spending 60 articles in total (harbor, galley, and lighthouse) just to find out after the fact, that resource trading is capped, and that most of those points cant deliver any daily increase.  If you cap its benefit shouldn't you have capped wasting agreements for no benefit?
Ashu
5 October, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Which is the next plarium game going to be released after terminators war of genysis?
carlosroberto_1
5 October, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

Why discount offers are repeated both the same, sometimes the same offer two consecutive days, while some objects are very rare to see them on offer and others never, such as symbols for the xenia temple. It would be great if you expand the variety. I would like to buy symbols. Is it possible to improve this? 

Carlos Nepomuceno
UTC -4:00
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

Zwieback said:

Well, just don't give up, Archon!

Calculation of the reward is performed according to the special algorithm. Rewards are received according to your losses at previous PPs. After you reach a certain point you get a prize in Units. This is why you do not receive the reward at each PP. It is normal. Units you send to each PP are counted. You will be given the prize automatically by the system once you hit a certain PP and receive your deserved bonus.

Should i play then the same posi lvl as long i get a payout ? The thing is i invest in this posi more then 10 mil off and can t get a higher reward from this posi then 8 mil. (The past showed that there are no bigger payouts for this posi) Or is it better to go higher with the posi lvl to get a payout wich is equal with the off i invested ?

Understanding the persians is not easy. xD I m thankful for every help i get. :)
Zwieback
5 October, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Clyancey1 said:

I dont see the rationale for spending 60 articles in total (harbor, galley, and lighthouse) just to find out after the fact, that resource trading is capped, and that most of those points cant deliver any daily increase.  If you cap its benefit shouldn't you have capped wasting agreements for no benefit?

You do it for the raids. You can get more then 50k from a raid when you use the  galley trick.

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Clyancey1 said:

Hello! Current limits were set for a reason. Changing them could also affect the game balance significantly. 

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 October, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Ashu said:

Which is the next plarium game going to be released after terminators war of genysis?
Unfortunately, I can't share this info. Maybe do you have some guesses? ;)
1725197 users registered; 43576 topics; 271663 posts; our newest member:rocket2734