This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 28

15 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
28 September, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 28

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:02 PM UTC

Hello, Archons! During the next hour, I will be happy to answer your questions under this post.

Let's start!

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Bria Alexandru
28 September, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
Hy when it will be next  75 revival  offer ? Don't think it's good to be now for like 12 hours when the massacre event happens ,more players will have troups to  play ?
UTC +3:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

Bria Alexandru said:

Hy when it will be next  75 revival  offer ? Don't think it's good to be now for like 12 hours when the massacre event happens ,more players will have troups to  play ?

Hello!

Unfortunately, I have no information about further discounts. Just follow our news in order not to miss anything, Archon!

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
Clyancey1
28 September, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
I have observed when raiding an acute shortage of grain in many areas of the map.  I am trying to understand why it is absent in so many cities, whether due to frequency of raids, or to create regional shortages.  Shortages of a given resource plus a cap on the amount that can be traded unfairly force purchases.  If this scarcity has been manufactured, the limits on trading resources should be lifted so that accumulated resources can be used instead of nerfed.
UTC +5:00
kjm
28 September, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Hello Sergey.   

Did developers give any update news yet, for owls and market item trades?  My friend plays on Facebook.  They have the features.  They  are very good.  It would be good for us here too.   

UTC +9:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

Clyancey1 said:

I have observed when raiding an acute shortage of grain in many areas of the map.  I am trying to understand why it is absent in so many cities, whether due to frequency of raids, or to create regional shortages.  Shortages of a given resource plus a cap on the amount that can be traded unfairly force purchases.  If this scarcity has been manufactured, the limits on trading resources should be lifted so that accumulated resources can be used instead of nerfed.

Hello!

Well, Grain is one of the most important resources in the game as you need it to feed your Troops. Some Archons have so great armies that their Granaries are empty! And this is the main reason you don't see much grain in some Cities.

I can only recommend you to recon a City before the raid to be sure that there are enough resources.

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

kjm said:

Hello Sergey.   

Did developers give any update news yet, for owls and market item trades?  My friend plays on Facebook.  They have the features.  They  are very good.  It would be good for us here too.   

Hi!

I'm on your side here, I also want developers to finally release all features on .com. But for now, I don't have any time frames or exact dates to when we'll implement these features here.

kjm
28 September, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

OK. Thank you.     I hope developers can do that for us. 

UTC +9:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

So low activity today :(

Doesn't anyone have questions?

Ys123
28 September, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

Hi Sergey,

Noticed bot / ghost cities aren't generating much resources for past few days.

Do you know what happened, and if so when will the Plarium turn the supply back on?

Thanks in advance. :)
UTC +7:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

kjm said:

OK. Thank you.     I hope developers can do that for us. 

They will do for sure! 

Thanks for your question.

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Ys123 said:

Hi Sergey,

Do you know what happened, and if so when will the Plarium turn the supply back on?

Probably, we've finally defeated them ;)
Ys123
28 September, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Ys123 said:

Hi Sergey,

Oh no...

Thanks in any event. :) 
UTC +7:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

Ys123 said:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Ys123 said:

Hi Sergey,

Oh no...

Thanks in any event. :) 
You're welcome
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
28 September, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

Our winner is KJM

Congrats!

1752344 users registered; 45440 topics; 278698 posts; our newest member:слава