This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 21

34 Replies
Lanfear
21 September, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Lanfear said:

when i use an item to temporary improve city defense bonus, or my psylarch bonus ... it just improves my city defense bonus value ... is there a way to separate which bonus is for my guys and which is for friendly troops defending my city?
Hmmm... and why don't you want to share your bonuses with your guys?

UTC +7:00
Lanfear
21 September, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

now i am confused - i asked earlier if the bonus from psylarch and items gave city def bonus to friends visiting my city - you said no, only my own troops.

i wanted to know how to sepearte the bonus from towers and such that effect all troops, from the ones that only effect mine.

???

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Lanfear said:

alonia did not know much about the v.i.p. program ... how people are selected, when they will add more, what the requirements are to get in, etc.

her information she did offer seemed to be at odds with people chatting that were v.i.p.

can you shed any light on the v.i.p. program ?

Sure!

When it came to selecting participants for the VIP program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

At the moment we cannot include all the players that meet these requirements as we are still developing this program.

We hope that the VIP Program will be seen as a nice game addition for an experienced player.

The main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Lanfear
21 September, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

thanks for the v.i.p information.

what are the min requiremetns to be concidered?  will they be expanding the membership?  is there any chance of us getting in or is it just for people that are already in?
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Jetgirl4711 said:

Can't you make the development contest a longer event? It takes days to update agreements and the contest lasts only 24 hours...

Hello! From community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it.

So I can only recommend you using Boosts to reach top-positions, Archon.
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
Lanfear
21 September, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

Do the v.i.p. members get things like troops, special missions/challenges that offer drachma and other rewards?  city schemas that are far superiour to existing ones?

i have heard they do from people that claim to be v.i.p (missions with rewards of 20,000 drachma that only v.i.p. get to participate in)

Alonia seemed to disagree - but the people that tell us this are indeed v.i.p. - i have seen the special city schema on their cities.
What other benefits do they recieve? 

Influenza
21 September, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

hi,

why does the wheel of fortune show me since 14 days the same boring offer " city expansion 50% "  ?
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Lanfear said:

now i am confused - i asked earlier if the bonus from psylarch and items gave city def bonus to friends visiting my city - you said no, only my own troops.

i wanted to know how to sepearte the bonus from towers and such that effect all troops, from the ones that only effect mine.

???

Seems like we don't understand each other. I'm sorry for it. Let's clarify this.

1) City def bonus affects both your Troops and your Allys' Troops.

2) Other bonuses and Items etc. affect only your own Troops

Sorry for misunderstanding

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Lanfear said:

Do the v.i.p. members get things like troops, special missions/challenges that offer drachma and other rewards?  city schemas that are far superiour to existing ones?

i have heard they do from people that claim to be v.i.p (missions with rewards of 20,000 drachma that only v.i.p. get to participate in)

Alonia seemed to disagree - but the people that tell us this are indeed v.i.p. - i have seen the special city schema on their cities.
What other benefits do they recieve? 

Yes, in addition to the live support, the agent may provide small bonuses to a player, generally making no more than one offer a month. 

I'm afraid that's all information that I have regarding our VIP program bonuses.

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC

Influenza said:

hi,

why does the wheel of fortune show me since 14 days the same boring offer " city expansion 50% "  ?

Hello, Archon!

We've recently fixed the Wheel of Fortune. This means that players should see more varied offers from now. So I think you'll get the offer you want very soon ;)

Lanfear
21 September, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

thank you sergey.  you have been super helpful :)

do you know if they are still accepting new v.i.p. members?

is there somewhere we can find more information?
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Lanfear said:

thank you sergey.  you have been super helpful :)

do you know if they are still accepting new v.i.p. members?

is there somewhere we can find more information?

It's still growing, and we hope to have more VIPs in the nearest future.

Unfortunately, that's all info that I have :)

Chesco
21 September, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

hello Sergey,

Do you know if there is a limit on the unit training queues?

UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

Chesco said:

hello Sergey,

Do you know if there is a limit on the unit training queues?

Hi!

Yes, we have this limit. But it's super high. I'd say it's out of reach.

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

Our winner is LANFEAR. Congrats!

Thank you all guys for this online chat.

1725197 users registered; 43576 topics; 271663 posts; our newest member:rocket2734