This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 8

37 Replies
Kevin Thomas
8 September, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Plarium has introduced a lot of new features on the facebook platform, which enables rewards for activity, increasing unit training buildings (infantry camp etc), towers etc up to level 10, unit rankings for XP gains and many others. When are your plans to add in the same features? 
UTC +0:00
Nahara
8 September, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Por Que se Nos Acosa ONLINE Con Eventos Que NO Aceptamos ??
Bruja
kjm
8 September, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

OK.    Some items I dont use. So, trade for resources could be a very good option. 

Thank you.

About the website upgrade, is the longer time because of some problem with flashplayer? I mean, changing the code so the program is not set to  flashplayer anymore? 

UTC +9:00
Wy San Luis
8 September, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
Hi Alyona. There's a contest to subscribe to Plarium's youtube channel and watch a certain video. I won but I didn't receive the prize because I made a mistake in typing my coordinates. I just forgot to include the "-" sign. I told them about it and no reply yet. I know it's my mistake but is there a possibility that they will consider it?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
Ys123
8 September, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Hi Alyona.

For recent 2 coalition tournaments at events tab, I was unable to claim any of the rewards that I was eligible for.

At the end of the tournament, there was no rewards claim tab. And it moved to next ongoing tournaments.

What should I do?

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
Kevin Thomas said:

Plarium has introduced a lot of new features on the facebook platform, which enables rewards for activity, increasing unit training buildings (infantry camp etc), towers etc up to level 10, unit rankings for XP gains and many others. When are your plans to add in the same features? 
Plarium.com will receive all updates once we finish server-side improvements we're working on.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
Nahara said:

Por Que se Nos Acosa ONLINE Con Eventos Que NO Aceptamos ??
Could you please explain your question a bit?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
kjm said:

OK.    Some items I dont use. So, trade for resources could be a very good option. 

Thank you.

About the website upgrade, is the longer time because of some problem with flashplayer? I mean, changing the code so the program is not set to  flashplayer anymore? 

Yes, as you know browsers don't like Flash player anymore :) And we're working on a solution for that. That will also include major server-side improvements, so I guess it's worth waiting :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Hi Alyona. There's a contest to subscribe to Plarium's youtube channel and watch a certain video. I won but I didn't receive the prize because I made a mistake in typing my coordinates. I just forgot to include the "-" sign. I told them about it and no reply yet. I know it's my mistake but is there a possibility that they will consider it?
Please PM me and I'll see what I can do to help :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Ys123 said:

Hi Alyona.

For recent 2 coalition tournaments at events tab, I was unable to claim any of the rewards that I was eligible for.

At the end of the tournament, there was no rewards claim tab. And it moved to next ongoing tournaments.

What should I do?

To Support please:  https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Ys123
8 September, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Ys123 said:

Hi Alyona.

What should I do?

To Support please:  https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks! 
UTC +7:00
kjm
8 September, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
OK. Thank you.
UTC +9:00
hendricks90
8 September, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

Hi there - can you tell me what crafting means in terms of the mystery chest, and second, I am updating my combat experience at the Acadamy, but I cannot see it reflected anywhere in the stats for my troops, please tell me how this works?

Wy San Luis
8 September, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Wy San Luis said:

Please PM me and I'll see what I can do to help :)
Done.. Thanks..   :)
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

hendricks90 said:

Hi there - can you tell me what crafting means in terms of the mystery chest, and second, I am updating my combat experience at the Acadamy, but I cannot see it reflected anywhere in the stats for my troops, please tell me how this works?

Not sure about Crafting, haven't heard of such option...In case you mean Elixirs, it will mix 2 same color and level into 1 f a higher level. 

2. Can you show me a screenshot maybe?
davidjrwoll
8 September, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

Why don't you make the defence and offence training simultaneously? So offence troops can be created at the same time as defence troops in their rank?

DJrW
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
davidjrwoll said:

Why don't you make the defence and offence training simultaneously? So offence troops can be created at the same time as defence troops in their rank?

It would negatively affect our game balance. You need to choose whether you want to build Offense of Defense. You can't build both :) It would kill the strategy part of this game.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Our winner is Arabella! Congrats! 
1758556 users registered; 46031 topic; 280139 posts; our newest member:ดีๆหั้น