This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 8

37 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
8 September, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 8


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC

Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions under this post :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tino fred paradiddle
8 September, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC
hi. Are there any plans to introduce a capital massacre ?
it's all about money
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
monkey boy said:

hi. Are there any plans to introduce a capital massacre ?
Hi! Our devs have some similar ideas, but those are only ideas for now :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Arabella
8 September, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Hi Alyona!
Arabella
UTC +1:00
ron bs
8 September, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC

hi basileus.

Have u some program to improve exchange of market's items? For dracma's for example....
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Arabella said:

Hi Alyona!
Hello :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
ron bs said:

hi basileus.

Have u some program to improve exchange of market's items? For dracma's for example....
We've passed your feedback to devs, but I wouldn't expect any changes actually.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Arabella
8 September, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC

is it possible to be aware of the start of maintenance and the end ? We have know a message who said that there is a maintenance but some of my players says that they still have maintenance at 11am (gmt) when it start at 7am ?

It is possible to have a chat system for allies directly on the game, the mondial chat is not usefull at all for us ?

It is possible to have the same system for upgrading building, tell for threaties or help for attack than in stormfall ? It is really usefull for little coalition or little players always attacked by golden warriors. It is interesting for the little one's (less atacked) and for the biggers (more players defending the littles, more fight)


Arabella
UTC +1:00
Tino fred paradiddle
8 September, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
are those natural breasts or falsies ?
it's all about money
UTC +1:00
Arabella
8 September, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
is it possible also to win the "esquisses" more often to upgrade buildings after level 20 or win them on special events ?
Arabella
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC

Arabella said:


is it possible to be aware of the start of maintenance and the end ? We have know a message who said that there is a maintenance but some of my players says that they still have maintenance at 11am (gmt) when it start at 7am ?

It is possible to have a chat system for allies directly on the game, the mondial chat is not usefull at all for us ?

It is possible to have the same system for upgrading building, tell for threaties or help for attack than in stormfall ? It is really usefull for little coalition or little players always attacked by golden warriors. It is interesting for the little one's (less atacked) and for the biggers (more players defending the littles, more fight)


1) Yes, we have an in-game timer, but we launch it only for the scheduled maintenance.

2) We're working on that.

3) Yes, but only after we finish certain server-side improvements and start adding new features to Plarium.com.

4) Not sure what you mean exactly. Could you please specify?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
monkey boy said:

are those natural breasts or falsies ?
Where? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC

Arabella said:


is it possible also to win the "esquisses" more often to upgrade buildings after level 20 or win them on special events ?

Sketches can only be found at the Market, in Special Offers, or won in certain Tournaments. Right now we're not planning to add them elsewhere.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
kjm
8 September, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

Hello Alyona.


Yesterday there was a new option button. It was in the market. It was a small green icon. It said -trade item for resources-. But I clicked it, it said 0/0/0. So I couldnt trade    to try the option.

Today I checked the market. But the trade button was not there.


Is this a new option, coming soon?  I play on  the website -not facebook.  I made a suggestion about it on the suggestion page some time ago. So if it is coming soon, I would be very happy to see it  ;)

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hello Alyona.


Yesterday there was a new option button. It was in the market. It was a small green icon. It said -trade item for resources-. But I clicked it, it said 0/0/0. So I couldnt trade    to try the option.

Today I checked the market. But the trade button was not there.


Is this a new option, coming soon?  I play on  the website -not facebook.  I made a suggestion about it on the suggestion page some time ago. So if it is coming soon, I would be very happy to see it  ;)

Hi! I guess it appeared by mistake, and devs had to remove it. This feature was implemnented on FB and allows you to trade unused Items for Rss. On Plarium.com it will be released later.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Arabella
8 September, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Yes Alyona, 

I wanted to say that my Italian team on Stormfall was attacked by a big player recently. The player was happy to attack us because there was a tournament. On our side, we pointed out his attacks and obtained the help of the Italian allied coalitions. This player had his points jcj but was calmed following the mass reaction of our team.

Arabella
UTC +1:00
Lanfear
8 September, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
are we breaking any rules if we log into sparta from different countries and take advantage of favourable exchange rates to buy drachma packages?
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
Arabella said:

Yes Alyona, 

I wanted to say that my Italian team on Stormfall was attacked by a big player recently. The player was happy to attack us because there was a tournament. On our side, we pointed out his attacks and obtained the help of the Italian allied coalitions. This player had his points jcj but was calmed following the mass reaction of our team.

We can't limit player interactions, so even though you may not be happy with such attacks, there's not much we can do to help :( I think you did right that you asked for help. It's the best way to solve such issues.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
Lanfear said:

are we breaking any rules if we log into sparta from different countries and take advantage of favourable exchange rates to buy drachma packages?
No, you're not breaking any rules in that case.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1698663 users registered; 39715 topics; 264397 posts; our newest member:bezofaxi