This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 1

41 Reply
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

I understand from vip members that they get advanced information, they can request things like revival discounts, and they recieve free troops on occasion.
Getting some advanced info is one of their benefits, yes. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zdravko2
1 September, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
When will we be able to reduce a time of a coalition attack?
Ididicus
1 September, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

They do not receive free troops and such?

I kind of trust the vip players i know and they say different.  It is also mentioned in the forums here that free units are given.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Zdravko2 said:

When will we be able to reduce a time of a coalition attack?
I don't think it's planned. Never heard of it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Ididicus
1 September, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

and to answer the city schema question - i am told it is 50% better bonus than the silly pumpkin one.

this also could be seen as a vip perk
d3vnul
1 September, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Hellknight said:

How much better is this city schema for vip people?

Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

I kind of trust the vip players i know and they say different.  It is also mentioned in the forums here that free units are given.
I'm not a part of VIP team, so can't give you additional info on VIPs :) You may want to ask VIP players themselves :) What I know is that they may get some gifts on anniversaries, or if they complete some Holiday Tournament (all steps).
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

and to answer the city schema question - i am told it is 50% better bonus than the silly pumpkin one.

Could be :) I don't have one on my account :)
d3vnul
1 September, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Ididicus said:

Sometimes , mainly by participating on some events and if you score points like 12.000 or 24.000 , they usually give 1-2 champs but nothing big.

Some other troops or drachmas when purchasing some packages.

Some on your birthday.
Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
Hellknight
1 September, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
Lanfear said:

If you have troops defending a friendly city ... do they receive any bonus from city defenses or decorations (city defense bonus) from that city?

UTC +0:00
Zdravko2
1 September, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Ididicus said:

Alyona, what's your nickname in the game and what's your coalition name?
Hellknight
1 September, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
It is hard enough to fight back against bigger member - with a city schema like that how do the normal players stand a chance?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
Hellknight said:

Lanfear said:

If you have troops defending a friendly city ... do they receive any bonus from city defenses or decorations (city defense bonus) from that city?

From the City, which is defended (if you mean the City Defense Bonus)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Zdravko2 said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Ididicus said:

Alyona, what's your nickname in the game and what's your coalition name?
I'm playing on test servers ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Hellknight said:

It is hard enough to fight back against bigger member - with a city schema like that how do the normal players stand a chance?
There are many other ways to improve your CDB :)
Ididicus
1 September, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

it is a perk for vip's

You said vip is for people that have played a long time and log in a lot - they have all the other city defense bonus peks similar to me.

why do you think i am trying so hard to figure out how to become a vip - i am competitive and i have trouble being so without these advantages.

that is not a fair statement 
Jacobite
1 September, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
I'm sure all plarium staff test the servers!
Lanfear
1 September, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
if your troops are defending a city your have captured - do they gain benifit from the walls, city decorations, and such ?
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
Jacobite said:

I'm sure all plarium staff test the servers!
Most of us play on test servers
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
Lanfear said:

if your troops are defending a city your have captured - do they gain benifit from the walls, city decorations, and such ?
No, not in this particular case. Only if you're reinforcing a City
1699586 users registered; 39525 topics; 264733 posts; our newest member:mustafaozysl