This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 1

41 Reply
Basileus Leonidas
1 September, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 1

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Ididicus
1 September, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

hello basileus

What are the requirements for VIP status?  How does palarium choose who is granted vip?

UTC +4:00
d3vnul
1 September, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC

What do you have to say about the fact that plarium has been sold to a gambling company and no information was passed.

Does that mean we can expect even more gambling 'strategies' especially on Persians (Slot machine) ?
Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
ktito1968
1 September, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC
Why I don't get any daily offer for 1,9$ -3,9$ where you can get about 10k-12k drachmas inside that package.Many of mine friends got that offer once or more, but I have never got it still :(
UTC +7:00
Lanfear
1 September, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
When someone sends a joint attack with other coalition members ... do the units receive bonuses from the person sending? (city bonus, general bonus, any purchased offense bonus) 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

hello basileus

What are the requirements for VIP status?  How does palarium choose who is granted vip?

Hi! You should be an active player in a first place. That's the main criteria. Also, for how long you're playing also matters.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
d3vnul said:

What do you have to say about the fact that plarium has been sold to a gambling company and no information was passed.

Does that mean we can expect even more gambling 'strategies' especially on Persians (Slot machine) ?
Hello. All official information is available on the Internet. Nothing changes in our workflow, or in our games.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC

ktito1968 said:

Why I don't get any daily offer for 1,9$ -3,9$ where you can get about 10k-12k drachmas inside that package.Many of mine friends got that offer once or more, but I have never got it still :(

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
Lanfear said:

When someone sends a joint attack with other coalition members ... do the units receive bonuses from the person sending? (city bonus, general bonus, any purchased offense bonus) 
No, only from their owners :)
Hellknight
1 September, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Some people in chat seem to know when things like upcoming tournaments, and 75% troop revival discounts are going to happen long before they are announced to the rest of us.  It seems it is always accurate.  Where do they get this information?  Is this something we can find somewhere as well?
Ididicus
1 September, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Hello Alyona

Are you sure about this?  We have people that are a lot less active than others in our coalition, and have been playing a lot less time, yet they have status and long term players that log daily do not.

there must be something more to this selection process.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Hellknight said:

Some people in chat seem to know when things like upcoming tournaments, and 75% troop revival discounts are going to happen long before they are announced to the rest of us.  It seems it is always accurate.  Where do they get this information?  Is this something we can find somewhere as well?
Hi! There's no reliable source where you can get this info from. Those players probably got this info from their VIP agents. If you know some VIPs, you can ask them to share such news with you.
Lanfear
1 September, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

If you have troops defending a friendly city ... do they receive any bonus from city defenses or decorations (city defense bonus) from that city?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

Hello Alyona

Are you sure about this?  We have people that are a lot less active than others in our coalition, and have been playing a lot less time, yet they have status and long term players that log daily do not.

there must be something more to this selection process.
We just can't invite all players, who fit our criteria :) But we continue inviting more of them.
Ididicus
1 September, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

There is a city schema that i am told is far better than available schema's.  There is a lot of conflicting information on it.

It seems to only be held by a few.  We are being told it is a 1 year loyalty gift, but many do not have it that have played for many years.

We are told it is a vip gift - but some vip\s do not have it or can not get it.

I am told it is only for coalition hedges, but some do not have it and some non leaders do.

what can you tell us about it?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

There is a city schema that i am told is far better than available schema's.  There is a lot of conflicting information on it.

It seems to only be held by a few.  We are being told it is a 1 year loyalty gift, but many do not have it that have played for many years.

We are told it is a vip gift - but some vip\s do not have it or can not get it.

I am told it is only for coalition hedges, but some do not have it and some non leaders do.

what can you tell us about it?

There is a VIP Schema that is awarded to VIP players on their first game anniversary as VIPs. There's no other way to receive it rather than being a VIP player.
Hellknight
1 September, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

This vip thing seems to sound very ... dis-balancing and unfair to normal players.

what other advantages do they have?

Ididicus
1 September, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
I understand from vip members that they get advanced information, they can request things like revival discounts, and they recieve free troops on occasion.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Hellknight said:

This vip thing seems to sound very ... dis-balancing and unfair to normal players.

what other advantages do they have?

In-game chat to provide them with support :)
Hellknight
1 September, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
How much better is this city schema for vip people?
1781384 users registered; 48447 topics; 287513 posts; our newest member:alkor993