This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 25

17 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
25 August, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC

Hello, Archons! I'm here to answer your questions during this hour. Let's start!

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
corenthyn
25 August, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC

Hi,

What think the dev's about a new  def phalang with argentarium ?

UTC +1:00
joe
25 August, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
I would like to see and addon to our game play where the heg can remove troops from the pans if his members are on holidays. At the moment it is only offensive troops that can be recalled, why not defensive?
UTC +0:00
KwabberNooT
25 August, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

What formula do you guys use for the travel time :D

on a more serious note. i would like to see trusted friend so they can logon to my profile and hey on mine!

you know when shit hits the fan and ... jep you can't make it to the computer.

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
corenthyn said:

Hi,

What think the dev's about a new  def phalang with argentarium ?

Hello! We're currently working on new Units. Maybe, some of the new Units you'll be able to hire for Argentium ;)
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

joe said:

I would like to see and addon to our game play where the heg can remove troops from the pans if his members are on holidays. At the moment it is only offensive troops that can be recalled, why not defensive?

Hey! Troops are the property of their Archons, and controlling other players’ armies is against our rules. Moreover, some players may use this possibility to harm a League or pass Pantheons to other Coalitions.

KwabberNooT
25 August, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

joe said:

Hey! Troops are the property of their Archons, and controlling other players’ armies is against our rules. Moreover, some players may use this possibility to harm a League or pass Pantheons to other Coalitions.

We do understand that point of view. but its painfull when a small coa! gets raped by a extreemly strong player, and has many not so active players. where the hedge could prevent all army's lost! not 20-25people stopt playing...

plx concider!

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

KwabberNooT said:

on a more serious note. i would like to see trusted friend so they can logon to my profile and hey on mine!

Hi! The time of your travel depends on your Units' speed and on the distance. It's pretty simple mathematic formula I think

But you can cut the time by half using Hidden Paths

countryboy23457
25 August, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
What is the difference in training level1 soldiers to level 2
UTC +4:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
KwabberNooT said:

And could you please clarify your serious note in more detail?
KwabberNooT
25 August, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

KwabberNooT said:

I love you man!

its good to have fun on the forums no :D
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
KwabberNooT said:

joe said:

We do understand that point of view. but its painfull when a small coa! gets raped by a extreemly strong player, and has many not so active players. where the hedge could prevent all army's lost! not 20-25people stopt playing...

plx concider!

Unfortunately, we can't consider it :(
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
countryboy23457 said:

What is the difference in training level1 soldiers to level 2
Hey! Units become stronger with an upgrade. Check their stats before and after upgrading. ;)
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
KwabberNooT said:

KwabberNooT said:

I love you man!

its good to have fun on the forums no :D

KwabberNooT
25 August, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

about this one im sincer, please have A look to improve both ingame mail and chat! way to many people have trouble with it. I'm mainly talking about the slow typing speeeeeed shiiiiiit.

tnx ahead
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

KwabberNooT said:

about this one im sincer, please have A look to improve both ingame mail and chat! way to many people have trouble with it. I'm mainly talking about the slow typing speeeeeed shiiiiiit.

tnx ahead

Yeah, our devs are currently working on in-game communication between players. Our new feature will help you to communicate with other Archons faster and more convenient.

By the way, please, avoid abusive language, Archon ;)

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

And our winner is.......... CORENTHYN!
Congrats!!!

Thanks everyone for chatting ;)

1720567 users registered; 42462 topics; 270756 posts; our newest member:DEBATHEEMPERIOR