This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 18

21 Reply
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 18

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC
No one has questions? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
How about discussing the recent changes in Coalition Missions then? :) Or the new Tournament (collect Daggers). Did you like it?
esteban
18 August, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC

Hello COMA

my favorite game is sparta there will be improvements in the units or we will only stay with lon there is

mitko
18 August, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
are you married?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
esteban said:

Hello COMA

my favorite game is sparta there will be improvements in the units or we will only stay with lon there is

Hi! We're considering adding some new Units to the game. Right now devs are checking all suggestions that we've passed from players :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
mitko said:

are you married?
Maybe you have some questions about Sparta? ;)
mitko
18 August, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
my question still coutns towards the reward isnt it? :) :) :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
mitko said:

Isn't that cheating? I don't feel like questions about whatever should count ;)
esteban
18 August, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

The search for daggers is interesting could open the possibility of obtaining them through filarcas do not you think?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
esteban said:

The search for daggers is interesting could open the possibility of obtaining them through filarcas do not you think?

Hmmm...So they would randomly drop when your Phylarch wins a battle? Could be interesting actually :)
corenthyn
18 August, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Hi,

For the new tournament, maybe put more rewards we cant have in other tournament (like cavalry champions for example) ?

Maybe win more daguers when we have more than 500 / 1000 / 2000 pvp points and same for persians ? ^^

But its not a bad tournament

UTC +1:00
tapper53
18 August, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
is there any way to rearrange or edit the friends ribbon on the bottom of the screen?
UTC +6:00
mitko
18 August, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

mitko said:

Isn't that cheating? I don't feel like questions about whatever should count ;)
a qusetion is a question.  plarium doesnt specify that the question should be about the game lol :)

bc.monastral
18 August, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
After Cirta and Taras why do you have to use Glory points to buy articles to sign for more units?
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
corenthyn said:

Hi,

For the new tournament, maybe put more rewards we cant have in other tournament (like cavalry champions for example) ?

Maybe win more daguers when we have more than 500 / 1000 / 2000 pvp points and same for persians ? ^^

But its not a bad tournament

I'm glad that you like it :) And I hope that more improvements to it will come ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
tapper53 said:

is there any way to rearrange or edit the friends ribbon on the bottom of the screen?
No way. We've discussed it with our devs some time ago, and they said they were planning to redesign that panel. But right now they have some tasks with higher priority
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
mitko said:

a qusetion is a question.  plarium doesnt specify that the question should be about the game lol :)

Tricky Mitko! 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
bc.monastral said:

After Cirta and Taras why do you have to use Glory points to buy articles to sign for more units?
That's an interesting question. I'm sure our devs did that in order to keep the game balanced and prevent you from signing all Agreements toio fast. Also, you would need to get GPs first, which requires participation in Tournaments :)
SPARX
18 August, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

Hi Alyona,

Two quirks I have,

1. Packages: Why is it that price escalation spreads across the 3 servers? Can it be changed to how often a package is purchased per server?

2.can your team create a post board for coalition in conjunction with coalition chat, so urgent messages or rules for challenges/wars can be posted so all can read with ease, bigger than the 600 character of in game messages, instead of checking messages or can your team allow the option  to save messages?

it would aid greatly

Good weekend to all

UTC -1:00
1757518 users registered; 45922 topics; 279758 posts; our newest member:ahab