This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 11

18 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 12:59 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August11 

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC
Hi, everyone! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions here :) Also, if you have any questions about the last update, let's discuss them!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
BelleOfKerr
11 August, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

Hello Alyona

I see Plarium has created yet another server, now 3.  Why did they feel the need to do this?  Will it not make it more difficult for Servers 1 and/or 2 to gain new players? 
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
BelleOfKerr said:

Hello Alyona

I see Plarium has created yet another server, now 3.  Why did they feel the need to do this?  Will it not make it more difficult for Servers 1 and/or 2 to gain new players? 
Hi! If a new server appears, it means that the old ones grow fast enough :) Of course new players will be sent to all servers. So S1 and S2 will also get their newbies ;)
Donato Calabria
11 August, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Hello and Greetings from the Blacksheep

I was hoping that in the future the game would get closer to real military strategy.

Will plarium continue to tweak game so it creates and rewards sound battlefield Strategy and troop deployment.

Respectfully,

Don  

alcasteb
11 August, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

Hi Alyona, how are you? Can you tell me if the game will change its interface in that is placed, in other words: the territory ? May be for one that have more landscapes.

By other hand, why not the administrator make public the correct answers for win the challenges for to win2000 dracmas? I often have resolve the challenges but never I Know the correct answer.

Thanks  a lot for your attention.

Bye!!

UTC +6:00
tendenziale57
11 August, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
he people.....i'm here.
BelleOfKerr
11 August, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

BelleOfKerr said:

Hello Alyona

Hi! If a new server appears, it means that the old ones grow fast enough :) Of course new players will be sent to all servers. So S1 and S2 will also get their newbies ;)

Thank you for answering my question.  

I also want to say thank your for some simple color changes in the divine quests..  So much easier on the eyes.  

carlosroberto_1
11 August, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

When there will be discounts for symbols for my hall of xenia?  When there will be discounts for upgrade sketches??

Carlos Nepomuceno
UTC -4:00
mariaha51
11 August, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

when is next revival discount?

i have some fallen champs

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
Donato Calabria said:

Hello and Greetings from the Blacksheep

I was hoping that in the future the game would get closer to real military strategy.

Will plarium continue to tweak game so it creates and rewards sound battlefield Strategy and troop deployment.

Respectfully,

Don  

Hi! What exactly do you have in your mind? :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
alcasteb said:

Hi Alyona, how are you? Can you tell me if the game will change its interface in that is placed, in other words: the territory ? May be for one that have more landscapes.

By other hand, why not the administrator make public the correct answers for win the challenges for to win2000 dracmas? I often have resolve the challenges but never I Know the correct answer.

Thanks  a lot for your attention.

Bye!!

Hi! I'm great! As for the lanscapes - I don't think so :( Map won't change I guess. And as for the right answers, we always post them :)
Ididicus

I wanted to say thank you to the devs.  I had complained about the pumpkin cities in the past- they were the best so we all purchased them, but they make the game look silly and make it hard to get new players to take the game seriously.

i see a new, better city now.  thank you

how do we earn or purchase it?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
BelleOfKerr said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

BelleOfKerr said:

Hello Alyona

Thank you for answering my question.  

I also want to say thank your for some simple color changes in the divine quests..  So much easier on the eyes.  

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
tendenziale57 said:

he people.....i'm here.
Hi! ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
carlosroberto_1 said:

When there will be discounts for symbols for my hall of xenia?  When there will be discounts for upgrade sketches??

I can't share any info about the discounts :) Sorry 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
mariaha51 said:

when is next revival discount?

i have some fallen champs

See my answer above ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

I wanted to say thank you to the devs.  I had complained about the pumpkin cities in the past- they were the best so we all purchased them, but they make the game look silly and make it hard to get new players to take the game seriously.

i see a new, better city now.  thank you

how do we earn or purchase it?

We haven't added it to plarium.com yet :) So follow our news ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

And our winner is IDIDICUS! Congrats!

1756158 users registered; 45746 topics; 279397 posts; our newest member:spencerrodrigues