This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4

34 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
DrMare said:

Could you add more spots to the training program so that we are able to train all different types of troops (phalanx, cavalry, light and heavy infantry) at the same time, because that would be a great improvement of the game?
No, this suggestion was declined by our devs. It wouldn't be good for our game balance ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
corenthyn

Hi,

we have global tchat (for everyone), coa tchat (for coa members), can we have an alliance tchat ?

for example polemarch and hegemon can choose 5 coa (allied) and create tchat for tactics and other things
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Rocket said:

100 allied clans  should be enough for anyone 

also emporium  any updates coming for those

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
corenthyn said:

Hi,

we have global tchat (for everyone), coa tchat (for coa members), can we have an alliance tchat ?

for example polemarch and hegemon can choose 5 coa (allied) and create tchat for tactics and other things

Interesting idea actually. I know that our devs are working on something similar :)
Drag-Theseus
4 August, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

Rocket said:

100 coals in one alliance? :o

i think maybe something like 10-15 is better.. 100 is way to much

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

Rocket said:

Aren't there some huge Alliances in the game right now? :) With 50+ Coals?
Mark Laing
4 August, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

HAVE ALLIANCE ATTACKS LIKE WE NOW HAVE COALITION ATTACKS.

HAVE ALLIANCE CHAT BOARDS.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Mark Laing said:

HAVE ALLIANCE ATTACKS LIKE WE NOW HAVE COALITION ATTACKS.

HAVE ALLIANCE CHAT BOARDS.
Thanks for your ideas :)
Drag-Theseus
4 August, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Drag-Theseus said:

Rocket said:

yes there are but it's way too hard to keep everyone on same road.. if there are 500 coals activ on server (coal with 50+ members) then we would have 5 alliances only? why not to have more than 30-40 alliances instead of 5
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

Drag-Theseus said:

Rocket said:

yes there are but it's way too hard to keep everyone on same road.. if there are 500 coals activ on server (coal with 50+ members) then we would have 5 alliances only? why not to have more than 30-40 alliances instead of 5
But what about current Alliances? Would they need to continue being informal with that restriction? :)
ron bs
4 August, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

ron bs said:

Arguments: political attack. is there some idea to change this type of attacks?

is very very booring game where all is green and no true figth there was....

No plans yet, but I've heard that Anti-PAs are coming ;) And what do you say about Alliances of Coalitions? :)
Alliances and other type of aggregations need to be fullfill of values. If those forms of agreement/building haven't a true reflections on the game (% off/def increments for example) are without  sense. Limits to the aggregations force (as a calculations of raid alliance for example) need to be defined also: if u don't , we will have a splitted game
Wy San Luis
4 August, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
How can you maintain the game balance? What if there's a cap of 100 coas in 1 alliance and all the top 100 unite into 1? They will just dominate the map and that would be pretty boring..
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
ron bs said:

ron bs said:

Arguments: political attack. is there some idea to change this type of attacks?

is very very booring game where all is green and no true figth there was....

No plans yet, but I've heard that Anti-PAs are coming ;) And what do you say about Alliances of Coalitions? :)
Alliances and other type of aggregations need to be fullfill of values. If those forms of agreement/building haven't a true reflections on the game (% off/def increments for example) are without  sense. Limits to the aggregations force (as a calculations of raid alliance for example) need to be defined also: if u don't , we will have a splitted game
Noted
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

How can you maintain the game balance? What if there's a cap of 100 coas in 1 alliance and all the top 100 unite into 1? They will just dominate the map and that would be pretty boring..
But Coals unite even now, without this feature. We just want to formalize it somehow.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Our winner is CORENTHYN! Congrats!

1779663 users registered; 48302 topics; 286916 posts; our newest member:Denison3