This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4

34 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
4 August, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC
Hi, guys! Let's talk about Alliances of Coalitions today :) As you remember, we asked for your ideas, so if you have something to say, please do it :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Rocket
4 August, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC
too many alliances allowed  need caps on these
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
Rocket said:

too many alliances allowed  need caps on these
For example? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
DrMare
4 August, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
Why don't you give an option for speeding up the coalition attacks?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
DrMare said:

Why don't you give an option for speeding up the coalition attacks?
Why don't you suggest it in Suggestions thread? :)
DrMare
4 August, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
When will be the next massacre tournament, because it's almost a month and more since the last ended.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
DrMare said:

When will be the next massacre tournament, because it's almost a month and more since the last ended.
Patience guys :) Remember players asked us to improve the losses calculation? That's what we're working on. Once we finish, Massacre will be launched :)
Chesco
4 August, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

hello. there is any place where we can see the costs of improvements of buildings and agreements?

Thank you

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
Chesco said:

hello. there is any place where we can see the costs of improvements of buildings and agreements?

Thank you

Hi! Right now there's no such chart as far as I'm aware
DrMare
4 August, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
When approximately will you finish with your improvements?In august or september?
IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS
4 August, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

Treat alliances as coalitions and have an alliance capital (garrisons, disciplines bonus etc) ....   

ron bs

Arguments: political attack. is there some idea to change this type of attacks?

is very very booring game where all is green and no true figth there was....

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
DrMare said:

When approximately will you finish with your improvements?In august or september?
In August
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS said:

Treat alliances as coalitions and have an alliance capital (garrisons, disciplines bonus etc) ....   

Interesting thought :) And how do you think, how many Coalitions should form an Alliance?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
ron bs said:

Arguments: political attack. is there some idea to change this type of attacks?

is very very booring game where all is green and no true figth there was....

No plans yet, but I've heard that Anti-PAs are coming ;) And what do you say about Alliances of Coalitions? :)
Donato Calabria
4 August, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

A little off topic but it deals with speed of attacks. It is unrealistic to send a ship from the capital..back to your city and then launch an attack to another location.How about direct attacks From point A to point B  What Commander would ever waste so much time to launch a raid or any type of troop movement. If realism is is one of Plariums goals.Eliminate this silly step. 

Don Calabria

Black Sheep
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
Donato Calabria said:

A little off topic but it deals with speed of attacks. It is unrealistic to send a ship from the capital..back to your city and then launch an attack to another location.How about direct attacks From point A to point B  What Commander would ever waste so much time to launch a raid or any type of troop movement. If realism is is one of Plariums goals.Eliminate this silly step. 

Don Calabria

Black Sheep
On our servers Units can only go in 2 directions - to your City and from your City. So it's technically impossible, sorry :( And what about our topic of discussion? Do you have some ideas to share about Alliances? :) I'd like to hear your thoughts.
DrMare
4 August, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
Could you add more spots to the training program so that we are able to train all different types of troops (phalanx, cavalry, light and heavy infantry) at the same time, because that would be a great improvement of the game?
Rocket
4 August, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

100 allied clans  should be enough for  lower level clans as your clan gets stronger the amount of allies you will be allowed should be reduced

also emporium  any updates coming for those
1779451 users registered; 48266 topics; 286824 posts; our newest member:sanne1