This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 28

45 Replies
frohsinn7722
28 July, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

Thanks for the patience and sorry for my bad english.

Bye 

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Actually we have some ideas on how to make big coals fight each other ;)

That would be interesting. I haven't seen much on Spartan Chronicle lately what happened?

Who are the authors btw?
Previous authors stopped writing them :) But you may become the one, who'll write the further Chronicles if you want ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Our winner is FROHSINN7722! Congrats!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
x99sparta99x
28 July, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Thanks for the answer, however it seems strange to note that among the first 10 world of each of the different rankings none of the players have this city, but that in some coalitions, several players have it and that it is not the most active. There must therefore be another criterion more obscure than mere participation: (

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
x99sparta99x said:

Thanks for the answer, however it seems strange to note that among the first 10 world of each of the different rankings none of the players have this city, but that in some coalitions, several players have it and that it is not the most active. There must therefore be another criterion more obscure than mere participation: (

We just can't invite you all ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Our winner is FROHSINN7722 ! Congrats!

1724201 users registered; 43140 topics; 270995 posts; our newest member:yahjarhar