This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 28

45 Replies
frohsinn7722
28 July, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

Many large coalitions create advantages through intimate and spies is this really allowed?

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
BelleOfKerr said:

Hello, I was wondering if Plarium devs have thought of putting some sort of guidelines in place where the top coals, perhaps even top 20 positioons, must battle each other for cap and/or pan banner and often pvp.  I'm seeing more and more lower level coals being abandoned due to hits by coal in the top 4 or 5 positions.  The lower coals have no way of defending themselves against these top coiner coals and makes for an uneven playing field.

At least with these guidelines it would give these coals a chance to grow and members enjoy the game a little longer.  

Just a thought. 
Actually we have some ideas on how to make big coals fight each other ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
frohsinn7722 said:

Many large coalitions create advantages through intimate and spies is this really allowed?

Yes, why not :) It's a regular gameplay
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
x99sparta99x
28 July, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

Hi,

I noticed that some players had the following city:

https://gyazo.com/56d805b6bd79ff0f98a8df7cb57cd869

How to get It?
What benefits does she bring?

UTC +1:00
joepetro
28 July, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Basileus Leonidas said:

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

What do the colors of the sails mean on the harbor?  sometimes all red and white sometimes red and white and green and white.. and sometimes all green and white

UTC +8:00
frohsinn7722
28 July, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

To spy are often used dupelaccount, are multiple accounts allowed?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
x99sparta99x said:

Hi,

I noticed that some players had the following city:

https://gyazo.com/56d805b6bd79ff0f98a8df7cb57cd869

How to get It?
What benefits does she bring?

If I'm not mistaken, it's a VIP City Schema :) You can get it only if you are a VIP player. However, it won't give you any other advantages rather than City Defense bonus.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
joepetro said:

Basileus Leonidas said:

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

What do the colors of the sails mean on the harbor?  sometimes all red and white sometimes red and white and green and white.. and sometimes all green and white

Interesting question, never thought about it. But I guess it's just random.
x99sparta99x
28 July, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
How to get the VIP player status ?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
frohsinn7722 said:

To spy are often used dupelaccount, are multiple accounts allowed?

We try to make it hard to support several accounts. However, you won't be banned for that.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
x99sparta99x said:

How to get the VIP player status ?
Just be an active player :) And maybe you will be invited to the program ;)
x99sparta99x
28 July, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

Being ranked 97 th world in the offensive classification, I think I belong to the players "Active", then who contact to get known?

frohsinn7722
28 July, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Cool, I can then create with an email address several accounts?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

x99sparta99x said:

Being ranked 97 th world in the offensive classification, I think I belong to the players "Active", then who contact to get known?

You can't :) You can only be invited from our side, but you can't affect our decision in picking the participants ;)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
frohsinn7722 said:

Cool, I can then create with an email address several accounts?

On different servers. 
frohsinn7722
28 July, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

Some gamers have a different profile for example a photo. How can i load a photo as my profile?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
frohsinn7722 said:

Some gamers have a different profile for example a photo. How can i load a photo as my profile?

It's only available if you have connected your FB account.
frohsinn7722
28 July, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Now to my last question, then I go back to play.

Is the persers pure happiness or is there a successful strategy to win?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
frohsinn7722 said:

Now to my last question, then I go back to play.

Is the persers pure happiness or is there a successful strategy to win?

Each player uses their own strategy, but I can definitely say that it's always good to scout first and choose the best Unit type against Persian forces :)
Wy San Luis
28 July, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Actually we have some ideas on how to make big coals fight each other ;)

That would be interesting. I haven't seen much on Spartan Chronicle lately what happened?

Who are the authors btw?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
1781597 users registered; 48448 topics; 287547 posts; our newest member:Mostafa 2