This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 28

45 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
28 July, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 28

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC
Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Wy San Luis
28 July, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC
Hi. I always ask about the Persian mission and you said devs are not currently planning to add more missions but they're planning something interesting about Persian Position and we see several additional levels since. is that it or there's something more aside from additional levels?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Hi. I always ask about the Persian mission and you said devs are not currently planning to add more missions but they're planning something interesting about Persian Position and we see several additional levels since. is that it or there's something more aside from additional levels?
I asked them the same question this week :) So I got some fresh info for you. Currently devs are busy with other features, but they are planning to add new PvE content. Right now it's not something concrete, it's more an idea. Or lots of ideas :) They are considering Coalition Positions, for example. It doesn't mean they will appear. It's just one of the multiple ideas they have.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Wy San Luis
28 July, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

We all know that some people stops playing because of death, sickness and any other reasons but some new players are coming in but I noticed this past months that many coalitions are no longer growing in numbers. Before, it is guaranteed that at least 2 random players join a random coalition (as long as their academy is open) and sometimes even 5 or more but this is no longer the case now. Just check coalitions in 1000+ and many months old coalition only have the hegemon and 1 or 2 players.

Before, it's normal to see dead cities but now, it's common to encounter dead coalitions even within the top 300. It means less and less new players are entering the game and if players who quit the game outnumbered the new players, the game will become less and less interesting.

Can you share something about your marketing strategies to prevent this from happening?

maurof
28 July, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC

What are the liv. User and game objectives (?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

We all know that some people stops playing because of death, sickness and any other reasons but some new players are coming in but I noticed this past months that many coalitions are no longer growing in numbers. Before, it is guaranteed that at least 2 random players join a random coalition (as long as their academy is open) and sometimes even 5 or more but this is no longer the case now. Just check coalitions in 1000+ and many months old coalition only have the hegemon and 1 or 2 players.

Before, it's normal to see dead cities but now, it's common to encounter dead coalitions even within the top 300. It means less and less new players are entering the game and if players who quit the game outnumbered the new players, the game will become less and less interesting.

Can you share something about your marketing strategies to prevent this from happening?

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of our Marketing strategies, as they are developed and performed by our Marketing dept, not CM :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

maurof said:

What are the liv. User and game objectives (?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you please specify it?

Zdravko2
28 July, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

I would like to know why some players get good daily discounts (discounts for buying resources, decors, fortifications) and they get the same discount for a week, but I get some stupid discount on chest or city scheme :( Why don't you give more times a 80% discount for champion units.I got that discount only twice in a year and half.

Thanks

frohsinn7722
28 July, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Hello, thank you first for this possibility ask questions. This game is now very long at market, unfortunately I have only discovered it before 3 months. The span between long-term players and new very large, there will be in the future a possibility straight large coalitions slightly better the forehead to offer?

lovely Greets

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Zdravko2 said:

I would like to know why some players get good daily discounts (discounts for buying resources, decors, fortifications) and they get the same discount for a week, but I get some stupid discount on chest or city scheme :( Why don't you give more times a 80% discount for champion units.I got that discount only twice in a year and half.

Thanks

Hi! All discounts are random. Unfortunately, there's no way to predict or control them :) Some are just more lucky than others ;)
che
28 July, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

40/5000

What are the points of intellect doing?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
frohsinn7722 said:

Hello, thank you first for this possibility ask questions. This game is now very long at market, unfortunately I have only discovered it before 3 months. The span between long-term players and new very large, there will be in the future a possibility straight large coalitions slightly better the forehead to offer?

lovely Greets

Hello! You are right, long-term players have a higher level of development. However, if you're playing in a team, it also gives you certain advantages ;) Right now we're not planning any changes to our game balance.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
che said:

40/5000

What are the points of intellect doing?

Intellect Points allow you to use special Skills of your General :) But this feature wasn't released on plarium.com yet.
Mark Laing
28 July, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

HOW CAN COALITIONS WORK TOGETHER TO DOWNGRADE EACH OTHER'S CAPITOL'S AND THEN UPGRADE THEM TO A HIGHER LEVEL? HOW DOES THAT WORK?

MARK.

UTC +4:00
maurof
28 July, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

In the profile I have a level that is not the same as the game. What is it for? And the points of the game's objectives what do they produce?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Mark Laing said:

HOW CAN COALITIONS WORK TOGETHER TO DOWNGRADE EACH OTHER'S CAPITOL'S AND THEN UPGRADE THEM TO A HIGHER LEVEL? HOW DOES THAT WORK?

MARK.

They simply downgrade each other's Capitals, and usually one of them reaches lvl 20 as the result.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
maurof said:

In the profile I have a level that is not the same as the game. What is it for? And the points of the game's objectives what do they produce?

It's your level on our game portal. And right now it won't give you any in-game advantages :) It's more for tracking your progress 
BelleOfKerr

Hello, I was wondering if Plarium devs have thought of putting some sort of guidelines in place where the top coals, perhaps even top 20 positioons, must battle each other for cap and/or pan banner and often pvp.  I'm seeing more and more lower level coals being abandoned due to hits by coal in the top 4 or 5 positions.  The lower coals have no way of defending themselves against these top coiner coals and makes for an uneven playing field.

At least with these guidelines it would give these coals a chance to grow and members enjoy the game a little longer.  

Just a thought. 
UTC +4:00
Wy San Luis
28 July, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

I'm so excited about Chronos, I don't know if I understand it correctly but I only have limited infos based on what I read here in the forum.

It's about reaching the top 10 in coalition mission right? What if 1 coalition only have 10 players? Does it mean everyone of them will receive the reward?

Can you enlighten me more?

And can you give a rough estimate of it's release in plarium servers?

1721359 users registered; 42663 topics; 271373 posts; our newest member:vietnam-veteran