This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21

43 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:52 PM UTC
POLA said:

can we have city issues to solve like tiger entered city etc

Interesting idea. But very complicated. Right now we have several big features on their way
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC
OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS said:

Hiya !!!!!!!!!

Please, let us be aware of any crucial details we need to know, in order to win the 100,000 golden drachmas award, via the youtube contest, over plarium's novel youtube community ;)

cheers in advance : )))))))))

& thanks for your valuable time, aswell :)

Kind regards / Oly
Hi! 100 000 is the total reward. We run many contests each week, so follow our News and you won't miss any new contests ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Ididicus
21 July, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Ididicus said:

We get a lot of new players that are confused by the log in message/advertisements ... things like "new halloween city schema available for a limited time" when they are not available at all.  Is there any way to make the log in message relevant to current deals/sales/events and block ones that are so old they happened before the players started SWOE ?

Old messages appear when you don't read the news, and then login after a while. But they shouldn't appear for new players. It could be a bug, but I'm not sure. Players, who are having this issue, should report it to Support: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC
Thank you all for coming! Our winner is Sparx!
1667341 users registered; 34155 topics; 253912 posts; our newest member:HenonTewodros