Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21

43 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:34 PM UTC
POLA said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

POLA said:

[10:33] Nippur: I've summoned you as a Hero! Make me a Hero in your army at your Hall of Heroes!   message and then i need to visit to the person and delete so that it wont make our chat long with such messages what i mean is if you guys can make a other way of information for it

Oh, those messages :) But your friends can't summon unlimited number of Heroes :) Where would you suggest to move these Notifications? Please post your suggestions here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/

done

and will there be more domain levels
Yes, we have that in our plans ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
SPARX
21 July, 2017, 12:36 PM UTC

Hi

Just a quick Q, 

Will Plarium develop an Icon to show on maps where a player has troops stationed, such as in other member's / ally's cities or sieges held?
It would be a quick way to check looking at a map instead of the pages in War Council - I keep forgetting where I put them    

UTC -1:00
Ididicus
21 July, 2017, 12:36 PM UTC

I am being told that players that are caught with alt cities (often dozens of them) are punished with some sort of hold on their ability to attack until they do a large number of persian positions.    (or at least that is the punishment if they spend money on the account)

Is this true?   What is the punishment for breaking game rules?
UTC +4:00
ejiro01
21 July, 2017, 12:37 PM UTC
HI! MY QUESTION IS : WHY CANT ONE PLAYER TRANSFER DRACHMAS TO OTHER PLAYERS???
ENGINE
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:37 PM UTC
tigress_6981 said:

ok then how are lines of bot cites created like we have on Plarium servers? They would be nice to have at least some on facebook version also, makes some quests easier to do if you find your time in game limited some days
They are created manually by players. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:38 PM UTC
SPARX said:

Hi

Just a quick Q, 

Will Plarium develop an Icon to show on maps where a player has troops stationed, such as in other member's / ally's cities or sieges held?
It would be a quick way to check looking at a map instead of the pages in War Council - I keep forgetting where I put them    

No, we definitely won't :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Ididicus said:

I am being told that players that are caught with alt cities (often dozens of them) are punished with some sort of hold on their ability to attack until they do a large number of persian positions.    (or at least that is the punishment if they spend money on the account)

Is this true?   What is the punishment for breaking game rules?
Yes, we have such type of a punishment in the game. however, I'm not sure in which cases it's applied :)
corenthyn

Hi,

In other coalitions can we see the members per level, name, distance like our contacts ? 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:39 PM UTC
ejiro01 said:

HI! MY QUESTION IS : WHY CANT ONE PLAYER TRANSFER DRACHMAS TO OTHER PLAYERS???
Hi! There's no way to do that :) Otherwise, players would create dozens of alts, finish tutorial and transfer Drachmas to their main account :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:40 PM UTC
corenthyn said:

Hi,

In other coalitions can we see the members per level, name, distance like our contacts ? 

There was such a suggestion in the past, so let's wait for the results :)
corenthyn
21 July, 2017, 12:40 PM UTC
ok thx ^
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:41 PM UTC
corenthyn said:

ok thx ^
You're welcome :)
Ididicus
21 July, 2017, 12:43 PM UTC

So the punishment for building dozens of accounts is to do Persian Positions (which competitive players will do to get generals gear anyhow) Nice.

Do you know what the accounts that get "user deleted" guilty of?  or are they just multi account players that did not spend on the game?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:44 PM UTC
Ididicus said:

So the punishment for building dozens of accounts is to do Persian Positions (which competitive players will do to get generals gear anyhow) Nice.

Do you know what the accounts that get "user deleted" guilty of?  or are they just multi account players that did not spend on the game?
I know about 'user deleted' accs. You can delete your profile on Plarium.com and that's how your City will be called in the game. But you won't be able to play in that case.
Silvershadow
21 July, 2017, 12:48 PM UTC

Would Plarium consider having the possibility to retain prisoners in a battle?  The winner of a battle could keep some opponent's troop...would be a huge incentive to be more active on the battle front...imho

jagwar
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:49 PM UTC
Silvershadow said:

Would Plarium consider having the possibility to retain prisoners in a battle?  The winner of a battle could keep some opponent's troop...would be a huge incentive to be more active on the battle front...imho

jagwar
Yes, our devs have a similar idea, and they're currently thinking on details :)
Ididicus
21 July, 2017, 12:51 PM UTC
We get a lot of new players that are confused by the log in message/advertisements ... things like "new halloween city schema available for a limited time" when they are not available at all.  Is there any way to make the log in message relevant to current deals/sales/events and block ones that are so old they happened before the players started SWOE ?
POLA
21 July, 2017, 12:51 PM UTC

can we have city issues to solve like tiger entered city etc

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:52 PM UTC

Ididicus said:

We get a lot of new players that are confused by the log in message/advertisements ... things like "new halloween city schema available for a limited time" when they are not available at all.  Is there any way to make the log in message relevant to current deals/sales/events and block ones that are so old they happened before the players started SWOE ?

Old messages appear when you don't read the news, and then login after a while. But they shouldn't appear for new players. It could be a bug, but I'm not sure. Players, who are having this issue, should report it to Support: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

OLYMPIAKOS1ELLAS
21 July, 2017, 12:52 PM UTC

Hiya !!!!!!!!!

Please, let us be aware of any crucial details we need to know, in order to win the 100,000 golden drachmas award, via the youtube contest, over plarium's novel youtube community ;)

cheers in advance : )))))))))

& thanks for your valuable time, aswell :)

Kind regards / Oly
OLYMPIAKOS C. F. PIRAEUS-GREECE
1664827 users registered; 34025 topics; 253228 posts; our newest member:captain jeric