This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21

43 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
21 July, 2017, 11:54 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:04 PM UTC
Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions here :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
POLA
21 July, 2017, 12:05 PM UTC
temple of demeter  level  says additionla 5 % Revival will if revive out of city or position too
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:07 PM UTC
POLA said:

temple of demeter  level  says additionla 5 % Revival will if revive out of city or position too
Free revive works only for Units that died defending your City :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
wrightbrian1963
21 July, 2017, 12:14 PM UTC
any idea when the game will match the face book version to allow us to upgrade the buildings where we train our troops?
UTC +7:00
POLA
21 July, 2017, 12:14 PM UTC

will argentarium i mean like lvl 2 18,lvl 3 19...lvl 10 27

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:17 PM UTC
wrightbrian1963 said:

any idea when the game will match the face book version to allow us to upgrade the buildings where we train our troops?
No exact dates yet, but devs told us it will take some time. They are working on improvements for our game engine, so they need to be very careful with coding. Game version will unfreeze once they finish, and they'll be able to develop new features right after that! But don't worry, we'll still launch a lot of Tournaments, events, Free Gifts and Special Offers while you wait ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:18 PM UTC
POLA said:

will argentarium i mean like lvl 2 18,lvl 3 19...lvl 10 27

Not sure what you mean :) You want more levels for Argentarium? :)
POLA
21 July, 2017, 12:18 PM UTC
yes will it be there any soon
POLA
21 July, 2017, 12:21 PM UTC
will you please make other notification for hero they mostly fill my messages
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
POLA said:

yes will it be there any soon
Not in the nearest updates as far as I'm aware.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
POLA said:

will you please make other notification for hero they mostly fill my messages
Can you show me some examples on a screenshot?
POLA
21 July, 2017, 12:23 PM UTC

[10:33] Nippur: I've summoned you as a Hero! Make me a Hero in your army at your Hall of Heroes!   message and then i need to visit to the person and delete so that it wont make our chat long with such messages what i mean is if you guys can make a other way of information for it

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:25 PM UTC

POLA said:

[10:33] Nippur: I've summoned you as a Hero! Make me a Hero in your army at your Hall of Heroes!   message and then i need to visit to the person and delete so that it wont make our chat long with such messages what i mean is if you guys can make a other way of information for it

Oh, those messages :) But your friends can't summon unlimited number of Heroes :) Where would you suggest to move these Notifications? Please post your suggestions here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/

tigress_6981
21 July, 2017, 12:28 PM UTC
will bot cities ever be added to the facebook servers ? 
BRENDA KAMINSKI
UTC -9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:29 PM UTC
tigress_6981 said:

will bot cities ever be added to the facebook servers ? 
Bot Cities are created by players, not Plarium, so you should ask their owners ;) I hope they won't be added there.
remekpe
21 July, 2017, 12:29 PM UTC

Hi , when will we have stronger defensive units........??

defensive units reduces fast and most times cannot withstand raids ,with out great loses.....
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 12:31 PM UTC
remekpe said:

Hi , when will we have stronger defensive units........??

defensive units reduces fast and most times cannot withstand raids ,with out great loses.....
Devs are considering several ideas for new Units, but we don't have any details yet :)
POLA
21 July, 2017, 12:33 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

POLA said:

Oh, those messages :) But your friends can't summon unlimited number of Heroes :) Where would you suggest to move these Notifications? Please post your suggestions here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/

done

and will there be more domain levels
tigress_6981
21 July, 2017, 12:33 PM UTC
ok then how are lines of bot cites created like we have on Plarium servers? They would be nice to have at least some on facebook version also, makes some quests easier to do if you find your time in game limited some days
BRENDA KAMINSKI
UTC -9:00
1660870 users registered; 33441 topic; 252446 posts; our newest member:junvonf