This topic is closed

The special Community Manager chat about the Plarium YouTube channel has begun! July 14

8 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
14 July, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

The special Community Manager chat about the Plarium YouTube channel has begun!

Do you have questions about the channel and the videos we make for our players? Ask them on this thread and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour, after which one lucky player to ask a question will earn 2,000 Drachmas! Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for new videos and so much more!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC

Hi, guys! If you have any questions about our YouTube channel http://plrm.me/Plarium-YouTube, I will gladly answer them today ;)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
remekpe
14 July, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

hi, dont realy have questions about d videos........but would love to say they are amazing videos

THUMBS UP TO YOU GUYS.........!
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
remekpe said:

hi, dont realy have questions about d videos........but would love to say they are amazing videos

THUMBS UP TO YOU GUYS.........!
Thank you for your feedback :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
suman
14 July, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
Hi, in the youtube channel, i noticed that there are not many of the videoes on sparta game like other plarium games. Will you guys please make more of it. Plus thank you for all the amazing videoes on youtube.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

suman said:

Hi, in the youtube channel, i noticed that there are not many of the videoes on sparta game like other plarium games. Will you guys please make more of it. Plus thank you for all the amazing videoes on youtube.

Sure, your suggestion will be noted :) But please remember that most of the videos apply to all games, including Sparta. For example: 

suman
14 July, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

yes. most of the videos apply to most games like the general chats and player suggestion as i have like subscribed to the youtube channel almost a year ago and always trying to keep up with the new video :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
suman said:

yes. most of the videos apply to most games like the general chats and player suggestion as i have like subscribed to the youtube channel almost a year ago and always trying to keep up with the new video :)

We're planning to upload even more videos related to all our games in the future, and as you';re our subscriber already, I'm sure you won't miss them!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
Our winner is Remepke! Congrats!
1779451 users registered; 48266 topics; 286824 posts; our newest member:sanne1