This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 7

22 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
7 July, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 7

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC
Hi! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
JNS23
7 July, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC

Hi Aly,

Any chance we can exchange items we do not use for drachma or other items in the near future?

I don't use my Silver Caduceus for example.

Thanks

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
JNS23 said:

Hi Aly,

Any chance we can exchange items we do not use for drachma or other items in the near future?

I don't use my Silver Caduceus for example.

Thanks

Hi! We're planning something similar, but it won't be a direct exchange.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
JNS23
7 July, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
To Aly. Thanks - a much needed feature...
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
JNS23 said:

To Aly. Thanks - a much needed feature...
I know. Many players are asking about it.
corenthyn
7 July, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Hi,

First i'm sorry for my English.

Just a little question : we can win esquisses only with development event but we need esquisses to upgrade our cities. Can we (in the future) win esquisses with PvP or Persians event ?

Thank you for your answer (if u understand)

Corenthyn

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

corenthyn said:

Hi,

First i'm sorry for my English.

Just a little question : we can win esquisses only with development event but we need esquisses to upgrade our cities. Can we (in the future) win esquisses with PvP or Persians event ?

Thank you for your answer (if u understand)

Corenthyn

Hi, Corenthyn! 

Unfortunately, we're not planning to add more ways to earn Sketches for now. But you don't have to rush, right? Sooner or later you will upgrade all of your Buildings and Achievements, I'm sure :)

corenthyn
7 July, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

ok,

I will made more drachmas with pvp and persians event to buy more "Sketches"

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
corenthyn said:

ok,

I will made more drachmas with pvp and persians event to buy more "Sketches"

That's the spirit!
Ashu
7 July, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
Could you tell more about the new units being launched? Do they posses different features like champion units?
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
ashishjoseph22 said:

Could you tell more about the new units being launched? Do they posses different features like champion units?
Right now we don't have some finished concept. We're collecting player suggestions, and our devs will pick some best ideas :) So ask me in 2-3 months maybe ;)
POLA
7 July, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
dont you think upgrade sketches cost a lot
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

POLA said:

They do, but they also give you some significant bonuses, so they shouldn't be cheap. You can also use our 30% discounts to be able to buy more Sketches

Ashu
7 July, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ashishjoseph22 said:

Right now we don't have some finished concept. We're collecting player suggestions, and our devs will pick some best ideas :) So ask me in 2-3 months maybe ;)

Thanks for the information

Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
POLA
7 July, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

POLA said:

They do, but they also give you some significant bonuses, so they shouldn't be cheap. You can also use our 30% discounts to be able to buy more Sketches

only upgrading forge and lumber yard to level 25 it cost 119000 coins even on discount and a average player makes 2000 a month

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
POLA said:

only upgrading forge and lumber yard to level 25 it cost 119000 coins even on discount and a average player makes 2000 a month

Earn Sketches in Tournaments, earn Drachmas to buy them, and choose which Buildings you need to upgrade first. In this game you always need to make choices. It's a part of a game balance.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 July, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
ashishjoseph22 said:

ashishjoseph22 said:

Thanks for the information

You're welcome :)
Glory
7 July, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Are there plans to add additional level to the City Towers and/or Sapper?
UTC +0:00
corenthyn
7 July, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Second question :

When can we have a 30% discound for sketches ?

Ty
1724608 users registered; 43496 topics; 271461 post; our newest member:saihaan