Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 16

49 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
mabreu said:

any limit on a one time attack size?
Yes :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mabreu
16 June, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
lol, is that limit lower than 250 million? Can you say what it is or do I have to send to find out?
UTC +0:00
mabreu
16 June, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
can that limit be waved by a war status?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
mabreu said:

lol, is that limit lower than 250 million? Can you say what it is or do I have to send to find out?
We have limits only by Grain consumption :) The rest depends on your army :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
mabreu said:

can that limit be waved by a war status?
Yes :)
mabreu
16 June, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Thanks for all your answers, you awesome! :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
mabreu said:

Thanks for all your answers, you awesome! :)

You're welcome :)
pgagne411
16 June, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

Would it be faisable to put something on our dashboard so we know whos online in our coalition ? 

Because it is hard to synchronise everyone to do group action 

thanks for your reply

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
pgagne411 said:

Would it be faisable to put something on our dashboard so we know whos online in our coalition ? 

Because it is hard to synchronise everyone to do group action 

thanks for your reply

Yes, it's already added to the game :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Our winner is MABREU! Congrats!

1663304 users registered; 33850 topics; 252785 posts; our newest member:Commander #2549268