This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 16

49 Replies
mabreu
16 June, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

Hello hope you doing great. :)

So let's say someone spends alot of money and has close to 1 billion size army, is that it, he totally owns the game?
UTC +0:00
Zenekin
16 June, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zenekin said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zenekin said:

Hello

Do we have an exact date as to when this server is gonna catch up with facebook server?

This is getting really tiring you know
Hi! I've asked our devs, but they are not ready to give any exact dates yet.
Tell the devs that the game as it is here is really tiring and repetitive. I know many players such as myself that if they dont update this server with new features we'll quit the game and this ain't an empty "threat" or whatever
I know how you feel, but there's nothing we could do to speed them up. They are working on some major improvements and they need to finish them before adding any new content.

thats what im saying that if they dont work faster it is guaranteed that they will lose players.
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
mabreu said:

Hello hope you doing great. :)

So let's say someone spends alot of money and has close to 1 billion size army, is that it, he totally owns the game?
Hi! No, you can't own the game. We have a lot of in-game limits to avoid that. Actually, some of them were implemented when we had a threat that one player will destroy the entire map.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
najdorf35
When joining a new COA, often we want to send a friend request to everyone and some small number of reinforcements.  Is there a way to do this quickly?  It is hard to do that 160 times :)   Thanks.
UTC +8:00
ramaas1
I know the Pan allows us to send our members offensive troops home.  However, there are times that as a Heg, I'd like to send ALL troops home.  I know if if Boot the player from the coa, his troops go home, but I prefer not to have to do this for players that might be on vacation.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
Zenekin said:
thats what im saying that if they dont work faster it is guaranteed that they will lose players.
Unfortunately, it's impossible to work even faster. Development takes time. I'm on your side here, I also want them to finally release all features on .com, and not only because you keep asking each week :D I want you to try them. They are really cool! But we need to be patient and wait.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
najdorf35 said:

When joining a new COA, often we want to send a friend request to everyone and some small number of reinforcements.  Is there a way to do this quickly?  It is hard to do that 160 times :)   Thanks.
Already passed to devs ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
ramaas1 said:

I know the Pan allows us to send our members offensive troops home.  However, there are times that as a Heg, I'd like to send ALL troops home.  I know if if Boot the player from the coa, his troops go home, but I prefer not to have to do this for players that might be on vacation.
It was passed to devs, but declined. However, we'll try to convince them again ;)
capablanca35
16 June, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
When we attack Phylarch, sometimes I get 40%, and once I missed all 5 hits.  Is there any rhyme or reason to where on his body we hit him, or is it just a random event?  I try to hit him in the same spots, and it just seems random :)
UTC +7:00
Drag-Theseus
16 June, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
just want to say one big thank you for getting capital def stat in game ! :)
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
capablanca35 said:

When we attack Phylarch, sometimes I get 40%, and once I missed all 5 hits.  Is there any rhyme or reason to where on his body we hit him, or is it just a random event?  I try to hit him in the same spots, and it just seems random :)
Totally random :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

just want to say one big thank you for getting capital def stat in game ! :)

mabreu
16 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Will we have options in the future to migrate from one game to another and carry over our investment in troops? Or atleast migrate from server to server within the same game?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
mabreu said:

Will we have options in the future to migrate from one game to another and carry over our investment in troops? Or atleast migrate from server to server within the same game?
Unfortunately, that's impossible. Neither between games, nor within one game.
mabreu
16 June, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
When attacking a capital are there any special consideration or bonuses to worry about like a pantheon? or is it just a matter of outnumber the defenders by a certain amount?  If yes, what is that amount (2x?)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
mabreu said:

When attacking a capital are there any special consideration or bonuses to worry about like a pantheon? or is it just a matter of outnumber the defenders by a certain amount?  If yes, what is that amount (2x?)
No special bonuses ;) The more Offense you send - the better!
mabreu
16 June, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
I know about the capital level and skills, I was referring to attacking it with equivelant troops so only concerned about the number.
mabreu
16 June, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
ok got it, so if skills are at the same level then it is only a numbers game. :)
mabreu
16 June, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
any limit on a one time attack size?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
mabreu said:

I know about the capital level and skills, I was referring to attacking it with equivelant troops so only concerned about the number.
I can't reveal battle formulas ;)
1664312 users registered; 33908 topics; 252912 posts; our newest member:desmond1974