This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 16

49 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
16 June, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 16

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC
Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
thirdstagepyro
16 June, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
I just want this lag thing fixed and so I can actually put in my own numbers and write pm's. I can't even write to my VIP without taking 20 minutes to complete, what is going on????
UTC +6:00
lil_uzi94
16 June, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
really like the new initiatives Plarium is taking. 1- added phalanx. 2- giving out sketches!!! will coin with this trend. i feel like the game values us as plaers! keep it up 
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

thirdstagepyro said:

I just want this lag thing fixed and so I can actually put in my own numbers and write pm's. I can't even write to my VIP without taking 20 minutes to complete, what is going on????

I'm not sure what kind of issue you are experiencing. If you're using Google Chrome, please try this: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000338431-Loading-and-lagging-issues-in-Google-Chrome

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
lil_uzi94 said:

really like the new initiatives Plarium is taking. 1- added phalanx. 2- giving out sketches!!! will coin with this trend. i feel like the game values us as plaers! keep it up 
Thank you for your feedback!
abreuabstractart
16 June, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
Hi, does things like dominion status, enhancers, amphitheater, and city defense bonus all add up?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
abreuabstractart said:

Hi, does things like dominion status, enhancers, amphitheater, and city defense bonus all add up?
Yes, they do :)
abreuabstractart
16 June, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Before a stronger player could make a mistake like leaving offense out after a raid, but now it is not such a big weakness as before, so what are some of the weakness or mistake that a strong player can make besides the obvious ones?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
abreuabstractart said:

Before a stronger player could make a mistake like leaving offense out after a raid, but now it is not such a big weakness as before, so what are some of the weakness or mistake that a strong player can make besides the obvious ones?
Mess up with #1 Coalition for example :D
abreuabstractart
16 June, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Awe... they are the biggest source of fun!
Zenekin
16 June, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC

Hello

Do we have an exact date as to when this server is gonna catch up with facebook server?

This is getting really tiring you know
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
abreuabstractart said:

Awe... they are the biggest source of fun!
True, but also a source of danger ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Hello

Do we have an exact date as to when this server is gonna catch up with facebook server?

Hi! I've asked our devs, but they are not ready to give any exact dates yet.
thunder_45_66
16 June, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
hi , every time I build my defense and I start the Perisian fight and l lose all my defense , what should I do to get the pay back should  
Sam
Zenekin
16 June, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zenekin said:

Hello

Tell the devs that the game as it is here is really tiring and repetitive. I know many players such as myself that if they dont update this server with new features we'll quit the game and this ain't an empty "threat" or whatever
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
thunder_45_66 said:

hi , every time I build my defense and I start the Perisian fight and l lose all my defense , what should I do to get the pay back should  
You need to build your strategy for PPs. Be careful with which Units you send there.
ramaas1
16 June, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
can we still ask questions?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zenekin said:

Hello

Tell the devs that the game as it is here is really tiring and repetitive. I know many players such as myself that if they dont update this server with new features we'll quit the game and this ain't an empty "threat" or whatever
I know how you feel, but there's nothing we could do to speed them up. They are working on some major improvements and they need to finish them before adding any new content.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
ramaas1 said:

can we still ask questions?
Sure you can.
1666697 users registered; 33968 topics; 253744 posts; our newest member:iiii.oma.ii.oma.iiii