This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 9

16 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
9 June, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 9

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC
Hi, guys! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
antoinehartigan
9 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
nice
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC
antoinehartigan said:

nice
Hi! Do you have any questions?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
SEEKER005
9 June, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
hi is there a way to see how many of those...? tokens you have to open the 3rd  4th 5th lock slot in the amptheater?  i keep trying have my 5k in points but only thing i can't see is how many of the points if any I have to unlock the 3rd slot.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
SEEKER005 said:

hi is there a way to see how many of those...? tokens you have to open the 3rd  4th 5th lock slot in the amptheater?  i keep trying have my 5k in points but only thing i can't see is how many of the points if any I have to unlock the 3rd slot.
You can check this info only for the next Slot.
toro
9 June, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

Hello where is the promised statistics overview for the capital?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
toro said:

Hello where is the promised statistics overview for the capital?

It will be added when we finish server-side improvements, with all other updates.
toro
9 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

Are changes planned in the case of attacks on a capital city?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
toro said:

Are changes planned in the case of attacks on a capital city?

No changes are planned as of now
toro
9 June, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

Is there another recruitment of new vip accounts?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
toro said:

Is there another recruitment of new vip accounts?

Yes, we invite new players to the program from time to time :)
Sunlounger

Hi Alyona,

whats going on with the german forum ?

are there still attempts to revive, or is it deceased ?

greetings

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
Sunlounger said:

Hi Alyona,

whats going on with the german forum ?

are there still attempts to revive, or is it deceased ?

greetings

Hi! You can still ask your questions there, talk to other players and Moderators :) But you're also welcome to join our English forum anytime ;)
toro
9 June, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Juhuuuu, there I volunteer to the service / vip! :-)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
toro said:

Juhuuuu, there I volunteer to the service / vip! :-)

You can't volunteer, you have to be invited :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

And our winner is SUNLOUNGER! Congrats! 

1725547 users registered; 43191 topic; 271739 posts; our newest member:vulgar.vulture