This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 2

22 Replies
Alfred E. Neuman
2 June, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

When will Plarium start announcing beforehand, all planned software updates that will down users access to the game during the update?

I have never encountered a US software company, (where 90% of the worlds commercial software is based), that brought down shared resources. by plan, without notifying their customers beforehand. Often WELL BEFOREHAND.

People lose armies consistently because suddenly they have no access to the server.

Plarium seems to think that leaving already connected players online during the update is the only thing they need to do. But that is not correct since:

1) Sometimes players make a long term attack not requiring being online during X hours it takes to travel to the location

2) Almost all experienced, active players know they must frequently refresh the browser to avoid many never ending bugs in Plarium's software that would otherwise ruin their actions if they don't refresh. But the risk of refreshing the browser is that they are blocked from signing in again because of an UNANNOUNCED software update downing all access for them until the software change is finished. 

If you simply had a simple URL where planned outages were announced at least a user could check that page before risking a refresh or a long term move.

Particularly since sometimes Plarium's updates do not go as internally planned, bringing down the server for many hours.
Hegemon of Deedz
UTC -12:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
We post in-game news, we update our Maintenance thread on Forum, and in most cases we inform players with a pop-up window. However, in some cases we cannot inform you in advance.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Our winner is danielle.steel666! Congrats!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1779691 users registered; 48303 topics; 286921 post; our newest member:ibrihum