This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 2

22 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
2 June, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 2

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:02 PM UTC

Hi, all! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions under this post.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zenekin
2 June, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC

Hello,

Server is laggy after the maintenance and the new events is this gonna be fixed? 

Also do we have a date as to when this server is gonna be in par with the facebook server (in terms of new features and updates)? 

Players are growing tired of the same repetitiveness in the game...

Best

UTC +3:00
Lucyan
2 June, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

Hello basileus, we felt in the chat of the game, I wanted to ask if it was possible to improve the percentages of serse prizes. Both as regards the objects of the general, as well as the troops. Because as it is now it is really counterproductive to do so.

Thank you very much for your time.

Good work and good life

Lucyan

P.S .: My apology for my English is bad and I certainly made mistakes.

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC

Zenekin said:

Hello,

Server is laggy after the maintenance and the new events is this gonna be fixed? 

Also do we have a date as to when this server is gonna be in par with the facebook server (in terms of new features and updates)? 

Players are growing tired of the same repetitiveness in the game...

Best

Issue 1

There can be many reasons why the lags occur.

The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.

To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:

1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6

2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG

3. Try to access the game

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g

5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.

6. Send this information to our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.

Issue 2

No, we don't have any eta. Once we finish with game engine improvements, we'll add all updates.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC
Lucyan said:

Hello basileus, we felt in the chat of the game, I wanted to ask if it was possible to improve the percentages of serse prizes. Both as regards the objects of the general, as well as the troops. Because as it is now it is really counterproductive to do so.

Thank you very much for your time.

Good work and good life

Lucyan

P.S .: My apology for my English is bad and I certainly made mistakes.

Hi! We are not planning any changes on PPs :)
bguthrie2
2 June, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
When I first started this game I was so excited and suggested many additions that I thought might raise interest in the game: 1)a fight game with in the regular game and this has only been partially implemented and the fights are not very long; 2) a knowledge of ancient Greece quiz and again never fully developed; 3) a Greek architecture sub game of building buildings or cities with a constructor game (not pre-constructed buildings); 4) a Kim's game of matching objects of the Greek culture; and several more.  The main object was to get players to spend more time in the game.  I got a wimpy thanks but no thanks of sorts.  Not in those words but you get the picture.  Games using maps and puzzles and other sorts of puzzles would do to lengthen the visits of players and perhaps make more money for the company.  I especially suggested a QUEST activity where one might undertake to find the GOLDEN FLEECE or journey in the ARGO, or find Ivory for the STATUE OF ATHENA ON THE PARTHENON, or the HARP OF APOLLO!  Oh well!
UTC +4:00
TForce
2 June, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
Hello, nice to have you on chat. My query is: why Sparta does not have mobile version like your other games?
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

bguthrie2 said:

When I first started this game I was so excited and suggested many additions that I thought might raise interest in the game: 1)a fight game with in the regular game and this has only been partially implemented and the fights are not very long; 2) a knowledge of ancient Greece quiz and again never fully developed; 3) a Greek architecture sub game of building buildings or cities with a constructor game (not pre-constructed buildings); 4) a Kim's game of matching objects of the Greek culture; and several more.  The main object was to get players to spend more time in the game.  I got a wimpy thanks but no thanks of sorts.  Not in those words but you get the picture.  Games using maps and puzzles and other sorts of puzzles would do to lengthen the visits of players and perhaps make more money for the company.  I especially suggested a QUEST activity where one might undertake to find the GOLDEN FLEECE or journey in the ARGO, or find Ivory for the STATUE OF ATHENA ON THE PARTHENON, or the HARP OF APOLLO!  Oh well!

Hi! Please post your suggestions here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/35525_your-suggestions---2/14/

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
TForce said:

Hello, nice to have you on chat. My query is: why Sparta does not have mobile version like your other games?
We weren't planning to develop Sparta Mobile :) It was our company's decision.
POLA
2 June, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

why are you not bringing any update from fb server

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
POLA said:

why are you not bringing any update from fb server

Yes, but only after we finish with game engine improvements.
POLA
2 June, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
when will you do it after we get R.I.P.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
POLA said:

when will you do it after we get R.I.P.
I don't have any eta.
Clyancey1
2 June, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
For over a month now I have found that grain as a resource in the majority of cities raided is completely missing.  I have needed to trade for grain nearly every day, but the amount of resources i can ship in a day is capped, crippling my ability to balance totals.  Something has nerfed the resources available, and the number of competitors for those resources has increased.  Can you not at least compensate by increasing the limits upon resources that can be traded in a day.  After all we had slowly spent scrolls on harbor, light house and cargo ships in expectation that our ability to trade would be enhanced and improved, i personally was ticked to then find out none of cost of time and focus of scrolls mattered, since the daily amount was capped.-- Ursagrizzly
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
Clyancey1 said:

For over a month now I have found that grain as a resource in the majority of cities raided is completely missing.  I have needed to trade for grain nearly every day, but the amount of resources i can ship in a day is capped, crippling my ability to balance totals.  Something has nerfed the resources available, and the number of competitors for those resources has increased.  Can you not at least compensate by increasing the limits upon resources that can be traded in a day.  After all we had slowly spent scrolls on harbor, light house and cargo ships in expectation that our ability to trade would be enhanced and improved, i personally was ticked to then find out none of cost of time and focus of scrolls mattered, since the daily amount was capped.-- Ursagrizzly
Nothing nerfed the available Resources. If Cities have no Grain, it means they have too many Units :)
danielle.steel666
2 June, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

Hello, nice project ! 

Good job
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
danielle.steel666 said:

Hello, nice project ! 

Good job
Thank you! Do you have any questions for me?
danielle.steel666
2 June, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

i do not speak english as well as i want to ask questions. 

i just wanted to know if new possibilities on storm would arrive on sparta ?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
danielle.steel666 said:

i do not speak english as well as i want to ask questions. 

i just wanted to know if new possibilities on storm would arrive on sparta ?
Yes, they will :) But right now we're working on improvements for game engine and we need to finish this task first.
1667568 users registered; 34022 topics; 253963 posts; our newest member:Commander #2560465