This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 26

33 Replies
Diogene
26 May, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

Hi Alyona, it would be nice if the developers allowed them to activate, at the Esculapius temple, four elixirs at a time (at present only 3). I believe this would be very useful and would certainly help balance the attack-defense relations. Do you think it is feasible in the near future? Thank you.

UTC +1:00
kjm
26 May, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


kjm said:


Hi Alyona.


I just read above - bug fix update next week.  Will the update fix the Chrome browser loading problem?  I mean, now we try to load. But many times it says 'Flashplayer not installed'  We click to install again. But same problem loading. 


I am using another browser now. But it is slower. When I used Chrome it was faster. But now Chrome can't load the game.


Thank you.

We can't fix Chrome issues. It blocks Flash by default. Try using our App to play Sparta. Maybe that helps :)

OK.  I will check that.  


Is there a browser Plarium can recommend ? I mean, did Plarium make the game to play better  on some particular browser?  If yes, what browser is better or faster?

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
yasirsaad said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Mac-Daddy-D said:


When will there be more sketches tournaments??
I don't have such information.

Are there any Skis tournaments, at all?

I ask because I have not seen any of them before. I've got a break from playing a period.

What is skis?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
Diogene said:

Hi Alyona, it would be nice if the developers allowed them to activate, at the Esculapius temple, four elixirs at a time (at present only 3). I believe this would be very useful and would certainly help balance the attack-defense relations. Do you think it is feasible in the near future? Thank you.

Unfortunately, we won't change that :) You need to balance between the existing bonuses.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
kjm said:


Is there a browser Plarium can recommend ? I mean, did Plarium make the game to play better  on some particular browser?  If yes, what browser is better or faster?

Firefox, Opera.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
kjm
26 May, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

kjm said:


Is there a browser Plarium can recommend ? I mean, did Plarium make the game to play better  on some particular browser?  If yes, what browser is better or faster?

Firefox, Opera.
OK.  I have Firefox. But it is slow.  I will look for Opera. Thank you!
UTC +9:00
POLA
26 May, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

can general equipment give 100% bonus


UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
kjm said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

kjm said:


Is there a browser Plarium can recommend ? I mean, did Plarium make the game to play better  on some particular browser?  If yes, what browser is better or faster?

Firefox, Opera.
OK.  I have Firefox. But it is slow.  I will look for Opera. Thank you!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
мд.мирар
26 May, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Hello,


when will you guys make this game look like a bit more dramatic? I mean it's good but still i think you guys should make the attacks look like a bit real,like Clash Of Clans etc.


                        Thank you.
мирар
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
мд.мирар said:

Hello,


when will you guys make this game look like a bit more dramatic? I mean it's good but still i think you guys should make the attacks look like a bit real,like Clash Of Clans etc.


                        Thank you.
You mean real-time battles? That would be very complicated.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
POLA said:

can general equipment give 100% bonus


Never thought about that :) But you can check some of the most equipped players ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zsolt Antal
26 May, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
Hy Alyone ..how time will  be passing till somebody will occupy  with my problems in support  ? Passed 4 days and nothing ...not funny :(
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Hy Alyone ..how time will  be passing till somebody will occupy  with my problems in support  ? Passed 4 days and nothing ...not funny :(
I don't know. If you don't receive a reply till Monday, let me know, I'll check it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Our winner is Mac-Daddy-D! Congrats!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1663592 users registered; 33946 topics; 252928 posts; our newest member:boudinebruno