This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 26

33 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
26 May, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 26

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
hydre
26 May, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC

am i the first? so i'll open the chat and wiching a good game

to all of ours! a very great exchanging is begining

hydre
UTC +4:00
Mac-Daddy-D
26 May, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
When will there be more sketches tournaments??
UTC +0:00
POLA
26 May, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

When is this server getting updated any date or month or year 

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
hydre said:

am i the first? so i'll open the chat and wiching a good game

to all of ours! a very great exchanging is begining

hydre

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Mac-Daddy-D said:

I don't have such information.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
POLA said:

When is this server getting updated any date or month or year 

Next week.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
But only bugfixes.
POLA
26 May, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
that means we will get all updates next week
kjm
26 May, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

Hello.

It is possible to see some schedule of tournaments for a longer time? I mean, for example   a list of the next week or the next month events.

Thank you.

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
POLA said:

that means we will get all updates next week
Not all :) 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hello.

It is possible to see some schedule of tournaments for a longer time? I mean, for example   a list of the next week or the next month events.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, no. We aren't allowed to share it.
kjm
26 May, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

Hi Alyona.

I just read above - bug fix update next week.  Will the update fix the Chrome browser loading problem?  I mean, now we try to load. But many times it says 'Flashplayer not installed'  We click to install again. But same problem loading. 

I am using another browser now. But it is slower. When I used Chrome it was faster. But now Chrome can't load the game.

Thank you.

kjm
26 May, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

kjm said:

Hello.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, no. We aren't allowed to share it.
OK. I see.
POLA
26 May, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
Can you please tell whcih will be comming
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hi Alyona.

I just read above - bug fix update next week.  Will the update fix the Chrome browser loading problem?  I mean, now we try to load. But many times it says 'Flashplayer not installed'  We click to install again. But same problem loading. 

I am using another browser now. But it is slower. When I used Chrome it was faster. But now Chrome can't load the game.

Thank you.

We can't fix Chrome issues. It blocks Flash by default. Try using our App to play Sparta. Maybe that helps :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
POLA said:

Can you please tell whcih will be comming
Can't tell you till the update comes :)
Leonidas
26 May, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
i love this game!
yasirsaad

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Mac-Daddy-D said:

I don't have such information.

Are there any Skis tournaments, at all?

I ask because I have not seen any of them before. I've got a break from playing a period.

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Leonidas said:

i love this game!

1779409 users registered; 48247 topics; 286798 posts; our newest member:bergb