This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 19

23 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
19 May, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 19

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Zsolt Antal
19 May, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
Hy  ,  saw  that owl thing in facebook servers  ,some time ago ..it's possible to know when it willl be implemented on plarium servers also ?? 
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Hy  ,  saw  that owl thing in facebook servers  ,some time ago ..it's possible to know when it willl be implemented on plarium servers also ?? 
Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have such information. I just don't know when our devs will finish all necessary preparations. they are working on some epic improvements for plarium.com server, so they can't implement new features here for now.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zsolt Antal
19 May, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
when we destroy some buildings ,it's not possible to get something back  >> For instance ..i have  level one towers and want to destroy them to get those level 5 towers..and to not waste all the drachma  i spent ... like it's happening when the capital  it's downgraded  ??
Zsolt Antal
19 May, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zsolt Antal said:

Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have such information. I just don't know when our devs will finish all necessary preparations. they are working on some epic improvements for plarium.com server, so they can't implement new features here for now.
Okey i ''ll be waiting  :))) 
Zenekin
19 May, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
Hey

Any plans on adding the help button that is basically used to help friend of your coalition to build their buildings and articles faster?

Thanks

Zsolt Antal
19 May, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Sorry for triple posting but have one last question .. it's possible to have an timer  or something like this ... at the time  left till u will be an permanent member of an coallition ?? :) 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

when we destroy some buildings ,it's not possible to get something back  >> For instance ..i have  level one towers and want to destroy them to get those level 5 towers..and to not waste all the drachma  i spent ... like it's happening when the capital  it's downgraded  ??
Unfortunately, we're not planning to compensate Rss in such cases
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Hey

Any plans on adding the help button that is basically used to help friend of your coalition to build their buildings and articles faster?

Thanks

Yes, as soon as we finish server-side improvements :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Sorry for triple posting but have one last question .. it's possible to have an timer  or something like this ... at the time  left till u will be an permanent member of an coallition ?? :) 
I guess we've passed a similar suggestion some time ago :) No resolution yet.
Zsolt Antal
19 May, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC

LOL i'm hitting on an the wall  of rejection  ..three from three ..were taken down :))) 

Have a nice day :)) 

p.s. almsot three ..it's like 2 and and  half :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

LOL i'm hitting on an the wall  of rejection  ..three from three ..were taken down :))) 

Have a nice day :)) 

Zsolt Antal
19 May, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

These new  tournaments  finish in like  three days ..and if  from miracle i  will became permanent member of the coalition .. i will  receive the bonus ???  

Or i  can slack these  all time and wait  to participate another time :) 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

These new  tournaments  finish in like  three days ..and if  from miracle i  will became permanent member of the coalition .. i will  receive the bonus ???  

Or i  can slack these  all time and wait  to participate another time :) 
If you become a permanent member before 50% of the Tournament passes, you will get the bonus. Otherwise, just slack it :)
Zsolt Antal
19 May, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
i saw now that i'm from 15 may ..when i was promoted at my current role  ..and i think   i'm at limit ...  from what i know     the time limit  to  be permanent it's 7 days ...  so    i think i will slack it  ... that timer would have benn useful :))
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

i saw now that i'm from 15 may ..when i was promoted at my current role  ..and i think   i'm at limit ...  from what i know     the time limit  to  be permanent it's 7 days ...  so    i think i will slack it  ... that timer would have benn useful :))

kjm
19 May, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

Hello Alyona.  I have a question.

I saw today some player attacked with imperial hoplites. I never saw that before. Not in the tournament rewards, my troop training buildings, market.  How did the player get that?    My friend said maybe he was a Facebook player. But I thought Facebook players and Plarium.com players dont use the same server. 

UTC +9:00
boneystickman
19 May, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
when will there be any new avitar's we need more choices for diversity that is important too you plarium right???
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hello Alyona.  I have a question.

I saw today some player attacked with imperial hoplites. I never saw that before. Not in the tournament rewards, my troop training buildings, market.  How did the player get that?    My friend said maybe he was a Facebook player. But I thought Facebook players and Plarium.com players dont use the same server. 

I suppose they could be included in Special Offers :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
boneystickman said:

when will there be any new avitar's we need more choices for diversity that is important too you plarium right???
We're not planning to add new avatars for now. But we will consider a possibility to add a custom avatar.
1720162 users registered; 42297 topics; 270483 posts; our newest member:Commander #2680131