This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 12

45 Replies
Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
 i'm back .. because i saw that   in the bag of goodies are  some  dominions activator ... if i activate it ...  will add to my 25 days  remaining or i will lose it ?? :)
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

ot wpuld be nice if you guys can fox it for puffin browser it used to work good and i use phone a lot ... 
by the way, have you tried Chrome remote desktop? Helps a lot if you're playing online, but requires a turned on computer :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

i'm back .. because i saw that   in the bag of goodies are  some  dominions activator ... if i activate it ...  will add to my 25 days  remaining or i will lose it ?? :)
It will be added to the days you currently have :) 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zsolt Antal said:

thanks...now back to spending the drachmas ..don't resist with them on my account to much :))) ..have  some shopping to do :D 
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zsolt Antal said:

thanks...now back to spending the drachmas ..don't resist with them on my account to much :))) ..have  some shopping to do :D 
have fun!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

And our winner is ZSOLT ANTAL! Congrats!

1665577 users registered; 33892 topics; 253500 posts; our newest member:orlandoloper