Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Ok, thanks. I've passed the issue to devs. They are checking it right now
ty very much i hope its solved soon 
I hope so too
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

After the restart i get the same  screen :((  doesn't work
Passed to devs. Let's wait for issue resolution. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

In the meantime, please try the following: (suggested by Support) 

- try using Incognito mode - http://www.wikihow.com/Activate-Incognito-Mode ;

- try using another browser;

Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:

One question about the game  it's that it this month it's  possible that we have an surprise ... and will be implemeted something new :) 

I wish I knew :) I don't know when devs will finish their preparations.
  it's possible to bribe the  devs ...  to  work day and night ...some wiskey ...cookies ... ice cream :))  ?? 
UTC +3:00
VodkaRedBull
12 May, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

isnt working

alyona the incognito mode 
UTC +10:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

it's possible to bribe the  devs ...  to  work day and night ...some wiskey ...cookies ... ice cream :))  ?? 
In case of force-major situations, when Mods call us in the middle of the night, we wake devs up and they start working to fix things
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

isnt working

Thanks for the feedback. Will pass it
Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

i'm using  Maxthon Browser ... and from what i see i think he   doesn't have an incognito mode...

anyhow will  wait that the problem to be repaired :))
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:

i'm using  Maxthon Browser ... and from what i see i think he   doesn't have an incognito mode...

anyhow will  wait that the problem to be repaired :))

Have you tried another browser? Does it have something similar to network tab of Chrome?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

isnt working

Which browser? Have you tried another one?
VodkaRedBull
12 May, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

VodkaRedBull said:

isnt working

Which browser? Have you tried another one?
puffin browser not capable of tryin another one at this point ... 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

Guys, can you try Chrome, open Network tab (F12) and take a screenshot of lines you get at the moment you open the Bank? Preferably with server response. Like this: https://www.screencast.com/t/l45MliNWaPiI

Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
will try now with internet explorer
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

will try now with internet explorer
Yes, please.
Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

worked with internet explorer

http://imgur.com/BAMtjbF

with Maxthon still doesn't work

..luckily i rembered that i have installed that browser 

Happy archon 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

workeed with internet explorer

http://imgur.com/BAMtjbF

with Maxthon still doesn't work

..luckily i rembered that i have installed that browser 

Awesome!
Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

now i'm out to find resources :))

have an great day 

Bye

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

have an great day 

Bye

You too! :)
VodkaRedBull
12 May, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:

have an great day 

Bye

ot wpuld be nice if you guys can fox it for puffin browser it used to work good and i use phone a lot ... 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

Zsolt Antal said:

have an great day 

Bye

ot wpuld be nice if you guys can fox it for puffin browser it used to work good and i use phone a lot ... 
I've passed the info about your browser to our devs.
1667775 users registered; 34068 topics; 254029 posts; our newest member:Commander #2564516