This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 12

45 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
12 May, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 12

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
VodkaRedBull
12 May, 2017, 12:56 PM UTC

for some reason i can no longer enter bank and go for a payment can someone please help me as my vip agent isnt answereimg for hours already ? 

ty very much 
UTC +10:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

for some reason i can no longer enter bank and go for a payment can someone please help me as my vip agent isnt answereimg for hours already ? 

ty very much 
Hi! I will forward your issue to your agent :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC

Hy , why can't i buy anything from the market .. i really wanted to have that emissary and i can't :(

http://imgur.com/a/LrHzG

If i send something to  support will lose to much time :(

UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Hy , why can't i buy anything from the market .. i really wanted to have that emissary and i can't :(

http://imgur.com/a/LrHzG

If i send something to  support will lose to much time :(

I'll check this issue
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC

From mistake i signed the   wrong agrement so now wants to  use boosts to  sign the right one in time ..but i can't because i don't  have an emissary and can't buy one :(

Thanks Alyona
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

From mistake i signed the   wrong agrement so now wants to  use boosts to  sign the right one in time ..but i can't because i don't  have an emissary and can't buy one :(
Give me a few minutes to check it. If it's a massive issue, I'll forward it to devs. Meantime, please try clearing your cache and reloading the page.
VodkaRedBull
12 May, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
ok im not the only i aee zolt 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
Working good for me
Zsolt Antal
12 May, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC

One question about the game  it's that it this month it's  possible that we have an surprise ... and will be implemeted something new :) 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
VodkaRedBull said:

ok im not the only i aee zolt 
You have the same error like him?
Zsolt Antal
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zsolt Antal said:

Give me a few minutes to check it. If it's a massive issue, I'll forward it to devs. Meantime, please try clearing your cache and reloading the page.
will restart now ...and see what happens 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

One question about the game  it's that it this month it's  possible that we have an surprise ... and will be implemeted something new :) 

I wish I knew :) I don't know when devs will finish their preparations.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Zsolt Antal said:

will restart now ...and see what happens 
Sure, let me know about the result
VodkaRedBull
12 May, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC
yes alyona same error bit not everyone has it 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 May, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

So there are some other players with the same error?
VodkaRedBull
12 May, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

VodkaRedBull said:

So there are some other players with the same error?
well me and him as far as i know now and 2 others i asked on slype but some others have no problems 
Zsolt Antal
After the restart i get the same  screen :((  doesn't work
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Ok, thanks. I've passed the issue to devs. They are checking it right now
VodkaRedBull
12 May, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC

Ok, thanks. I've passed the issue to devs. They are checking it right now
ty very much i hope its solved soon 
1722679 users registered; 42830 topics; 272240 posts; our newest member:Nathirion