This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 5

24 Replies
Zdravko2
5 May, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Can you lower the price for buying drachmas packages?
UTC +2:00
DrMare
5 May, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Can you reduce the time of developing skills at the capitol, but without spending drachmas?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Zdravko2 said:

Can you lower the price for buying drachmas packages?

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC
DrMare said:

Can you reduce the time of developing skills at the capitol, but without spending drachmas?
Unfortunately, we can't.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 2:05 PM UTC
Our winner is Zdravko2. Please PM me your coords.
1725547 users registered; 43191 topic; 271739 posts; our newest member:vulgar.vulture