This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 5

24 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
5 May, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 5

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

Hi! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions here :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Estimohn
5 May, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Hi m8,

How did you manage to create such a big scam with this game? I wonder how rich you are now .... by scamming all those people ....and nobody ever won any drachma from any contest here ....

Regards,

Esti

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Estimohn said:

Hi m8,

How did you manage to create such a big scam with this game? I wonder how rich you are now .... by scamming all those people ....and nobody ever won any drachma from any contest here ....

Regards,

Esti

What happened, Esti? People are winning Drachmas pretty much often here.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Estimohn
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Estimohn said:

Hi m8,

Regards,

Esti

Sure? name some please!
rodni95

What can I do if someone hacks my account?

Thank you
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
Estimohn said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Estimohn said:

Hi m8,

Regards,

Esti

Sure? name some please!
You can check their names in each contest :) Even Tonaya won some ;)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
rodni95 said:

What can I do if someone hacks my account?

Thank you
Please contact our Support in that case, change your password and don't tell it anyone ;)
Zenekin
5 May, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Well I have no interest in defending Plarium whatsoever but as a player and a person I want to be objective and fair. I have won two times in these contests (overall 4k drachmas). Just for the record Estimohn. 

Anyway on to the questions. 

Are you planning to add in the future any new feature like you did with pantheons and capitals? Is there any "grand structure" in your plans?
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Are you planning to add in the future any new feature like you did with pantheons and capitals? Is there any "grand structure" in your plans?

Interesting question. We're planning something big for Coalitions, but it won't be a structure ;)
zoks
5 May, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Can you give bigger discounts for buying upgrade sketches, because now is only -30% the highest discount at the market?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
zoks said:

Can you give bigger discounts for buying upgrade sketches, because now is only -30% the highest discount at the market?
Hi! Currently we can't :)
mikius2005
5 May, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

Why is forbidden to have more than one account, because if you are spending money for buying drachmas then plarium has benefits from us, isn't this right?

Thanks
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
mikius2005 said:

Why is forbidden to have more than one account, because if you are spending money for buying drachmas then plarium has benefits from us, isn't this right?

Thanks
That's according to our current Policies :) It was a company's decision.
rasham1977
5 May, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
My question refers to MIKIUS2005 question what if someone leaves you account infromations so you can watch on his/her account while he/she is absent is this legal or not?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
rasham1977 said:

My question refers to MIKIUS2005 question what if someone leaves you account infromations so you can watch on his/her account while he/she is absent is this legal or not?
That's not a problem. But please remember that we aren't responsible for any losses or damage to your account in that case.
maghasyam
5 May, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
Will you add any new units to the game?
UTC +1:00
Dabberraven
5 May, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
 AFTER THE CONTEST YOU COULD PUBLISH THE WINNER AND  THE WINNING RESPONSE. FOR EXAMPLE THERE WAS  RECENT CONTEST WHERE WE WERE ASKED TO IDENTIFY THE NUMBER OF COINS IN A PICTURE
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
maghasyam said:

Will you add any new units to the game?
I don't know :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
Dabberraven said:

AFTER THE CONTEST YOU COULD PUBLISH THE WINNER AND  THE WINNING RESPONSE. FOR EXAMPLE THERE WAS  RECENT CONTEST WHERE WE WERE ASKED TO IDENTIFY THE NUMBER OF COINS IN A PICTURE
Please do not post in Capital letters. That's against our forum rules. We always publish the winners after each contest. And the right answer as well.
1780675 users registered; 48413 topics; 287327 posts; our newest member:krishna theboss