This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 28

59 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:

U should store the links to those video  somewhere accesible to all users  ..for example on media tab ... 

https://www.youtube.com/user/PlariumGames Here they are :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

will there be any new feature like you can see fight scene

UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
PKGS said:

will there be any new feature like you can see fight scene

No :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Zenekin
28 April, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
hello there, any new units under way?
UTC +3:00
Zsolt Antal

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zsolt Antal said:

but how it's possible to have the lowest position on defence at level 28 ...when my oracle it's an level 59 ..for  over an month ago ...when i went to level 59  ?? 
Try clearing high-lvl Positions, it will help.

it will help if i had defense to  clear that high level positions :))  ..and also if i didn't  lost  half of it ..when i  done a level  29 position on defnse :)) 

and i will not go anymore on those persians position .. i think they are rigged to get us to have more money  to put in the game...always i 'm lossing troups .... for example today ...  after three days of losing troups on position .... i got  an reward ... and that reward was  only  the amount of troups i lost  today doing position ...and also i had to buy some troups :( 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Zenekin said:

hello there, any new units under way?
No, not in the near future.
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Will this game comming to phone
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

it will help if i had defense to  clear that high level positions :))  ..and also if i didn't  lost  half of it ..when i  done a level  29 position on defnse :)) 

and i will not go anymore on those persians position .. i think they are rigged to get us to have more money  to put in the game...always i 'm lossing troups .... for example today ...  after three days of losing troups on position .... i got  an reward ... and that reward was  only  the amount of troups i lost  today doing position ...and also i had to buy some troups :( 
Just check which level gaps are overwhelming and clear them.
jack
28 April, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

hi friends.... i never saw something about the trivial question/answers.... did i win the drachas??? what was the correct answer...???

maybe i didnt realized that.... sorry...
UTC +0:00
Zsolt Antal
28 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:

U should store the links to those video  somewhere accesible to all users  ..for example on media tab ... 

I'm thinking that it's also  and links tab  somewhere  on the site  where u find   what u need to have an pleasent way to  play the game will be useful... to not have to search everywhere :) 

PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Will there be level advantage in future

PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
Not ans my ques
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
jack said:

hi friends.... i never saw something about the trivial question/answers.... did i win the drachas??? what was the correct answer...???

maybe i didnt realized that.... sorry...
Winner will be announced later.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Zsolt Antal said:

I'm thinking that it's also  and links tab  somewhere  on the site  where u find   what u need to have an pleasent way to  play the game will be useful... to not have to search everywhere :) 

Do you mean some guides?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Will there be level advantage in future

What advantage?
Zsolt Antal
28 April, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

And another question ..  u guys can annouce at least one day /two days before on forums  what kind of tournaments  are next ?? 

and part two 

When the owl thing will be implemeted in the planarium servers  ?? Why  will get an heads up ?? 
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
Like Free unit or extra reward
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

And another question ..  u guys can annouce at least one day /two days before on forums  what kind of tournaments  are next ?? 

and part two 

When the owl thing will be implemeted in the planarium servers  ?? Why  will get an heads up ?? 
No, unfortunately, we're not allowed to share the Tournament schedule.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Like Free unit or extra reward
We already have extra rewards in the game.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

ZSOLT ANTAL is our winner! Congrats!

1725431 users registered; 43169 topics; 271698 posts; our newest member:fghjkl12345