This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 28

59 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Why are you making new games with old grahpics
What new games do you mean? Our recent game Soldiers Inc. Mobile Warfare has a revolutionary graphics!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Throne kingdom at war i dont know its new but its is showing new
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Throne kingdom at war
Throne is developed by our Krasnodar studio, so I don't know much about it :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
Are you thinking off navel war that can add new unit new tournament and new event and quest and upgrading and a lot more
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Are you thinking off navel war that can add new unit new tournament and new event and quest and upgrading and a lot more
We're not planning to add naval Units or battles to Sparta :)
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Why is the player base dying player says i dont know but i have seen in last coa event we score 28 points and was at 328 positon or something like that 
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Do you like age of empier series
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Why is the player base dying player says i dont know but i have seen in last coa event we score 28 points and was at 328 positon or something like that 
What do you mean by "dying"? New players join Sparta every day! ;)
Zsolt Antal
28 April, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

Hy , why didn't u guys add  an reset button  to oracle positions for users who reached level to high...

it's an pain of an ass to have the lowest  defense position on level 28 for  one month or so  :(
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Hy , why didn't u guys add  an reset button  to oracle positions for users who reached level to high...

it's an pain of an ass to have the lowest  defense position on level 28 for  one month or so  :(
Unfortunately, this suggestion was declined.
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

Why are many city act as bots

Zsolt Antal
28 April, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
 Also  why didn't you guys do a lot more of vlogs /video tutorials  with tips  on how to play the game for newbies ... :) 
Fifer
28 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
And the winner is PKGS. Just a guess.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
PKGS said:

Interesting question. What makes you think they're acting like Bots?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Zsolt Antal said:

Also  why didn't you guys do a lot more of vlogs /video tutorials  with tips  on how to play the game for newbies ... :) 
We've recently released a Unit XP video.
Zsolt Antal
28 April, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
but how it's possible to have the lowest position on defence at level 28 ...when my oracle it's an level 59 ..for  over an month ago ...when i went to level 59  ?? 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
Fifer said:

And the winner is PKGS. Just a guess.
Not sure yet. I choose a winner with random.org.
PKGS
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

PKGS said:

Interesting question. What makes you think they're acting like Bots?
they has no owner for long time and player take res from them
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

but how it's possible to have the lowest position on defence at level 28 ...when my oracle it's an level 59 ..for  over an month ago ...when i went to level 59  ?? 
Try clearing high-lvl Positions, it will help.
Zsolt Antal
28 April, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zsolt Antal said:

We've recently released a Unit XP video.

U should store the links to those video  somewhere accesible to all users  ..for example on media tab ... 
1721264 users registered; 42621 topic; 271232 posts; our newest member:smailboutemeur7