This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 28

59 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
28 April, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 28

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC
Are fb server run on different gaming engine
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 12:59 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Are fb server run on different gaming engine
No, all our games are Flash-based.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC
Then what is problem with plarium server not updating if both are same 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Then what is problem with plarium server not updating if both are same 
We're working on server-side improvements right now. Once we finish, we'll add new features here.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC

What is that new xp system for unit how can it effect unit

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC

PKGS said:

What is that new xp system for unit how can it effect unit

You can read more about this feature here: https://www.facebook.com/SpartaWarofEmpiresPlarium/photos/a.681753601863407.1073741828.674913419214092/1437550209617072/?type=3 It allows you to boost your Unit stats.

PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC

Why there are many unit in one section like light infantry however only one best off and one best deff is used

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Why there are many unit in one section like light infantry however only one best off and one best deff is used

You can choose the best Unit according to your strategy and tasks. Some Units are more effective against Infantry, some - against Phalanx. Check Unit stats to make the right choice.
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
There should be restriction on friendly  coa so that we cant attact till the deplomatic status changes
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
PKGS said:

There should be restriction on friendly  coa so that we cant attact till the deplomatic status changes
Diplomatic Status doesn't affect in-game limits. It's like in real world - even if you agree to be at peace or allied, it doesn't meat you'll be unable to attack that person, right?
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

Can we have a coa Persian position so that it need all coa to downgrade it

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Can we have a coa Persian position so that it need all coa to downgrade it

Hi! We have passed a similar suggestion to our devs :)
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

Why people are saying the game is unbalanced that three person on server 2 made mess with money

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/36464_non-coiner/3/

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Why people are saying the game is unbalanced that three person on server 2 made mess with money

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/36464_non-coiner/3/

Everyone can reach top positions in this game. Using in-app purchases only allows you to do it faster. Those people are not only using in-app purchases, they're also good at strategic planning.
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
But dont you think time is more valuable i know you need money but a 3 year old player has no status over a buyer i know buyers will always be dominating but dont you think it is too much  well left over is upto you guys what you do
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
PKGS said:

But dont you think time is more valuable i know you need money but a 3 year old player has no status over a buyer i know buyers will always be dominating but dont you think it is too much  well left over is upto you guys what you do
It all depends on your strategy. You can have zero Units after 3 years of playing, but you can also accumulate a huge army over that period.
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
If i have 4 artisan  and i buy a offer with 1 artisan will i get 4+1 or it will be wasted
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
PKGS said:

If i have 4 artisan  and i buy a offer with 1 artisan will i get 4+1 or it will be wasted
No, you can't have more than 4. 
PKGS
28 April, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Why are you making new games with old grahpics
1776299 users registered; 47863 topics; 285781 post; our newest member:jepilor94