This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 21

32 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
21 April, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC

Hi, everyone! During the next hour I will gladly answer your questions under this post :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
PKGS
21 April, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
Why is fb servers updated and plarium not
UTC -5:00
maximus_fc
21 April, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
hy, ALYONA  i want to ask when is going to be the 2x2 pvp event?
UTC +7:00
abuhamsai
Basileus Leonidas said:

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

abuhamsai
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
PKGS said:

Why is fb servers updated and plarium not
Our devs are working on a major update for plarium.com servers. It will include a lot of server-side and performance improvements. Once they finish, they will be able to add all new features to these servers as well.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
maximus_fc said:

hy, ALYONA  i want to ask when is going to be the 2x2 pvp event?
Hi, Maximus! Unfortunately, I don't know :) Follow our news and you won't miss it!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
abuhamsai said:

Basileus Leonidas said:

Do you want to ask something? :)
PKGS
21 April, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
are there any new building coming
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
PKGS said:

are there any new building coming
None that I've heard of :)
PKGS
21 April, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC

I was playing on fb server and found a new help option to upgrade instantly with the help of coa members so are the help refreshed every day or remain same and how are they given

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
PKGS said:

I was playing on fb server and found a new help option to upgrade instantly with the help of coa members so are the help refreshed every day or remain same and how are they given

You receive 100 attempts each day :) They refresh.
PKGS
21 April, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
What about making friend option in coa when there are more than 100 player it takes a lot of time to make them friend and something counting also goes wrong 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
PKGS said:

What about making friend option in coa when there are more than 100 player it takes a lot of time to make them friend and something counting also goes wrong 
We're actually planning to add this option :) But I'm not sure when it will be ready.
PKGS
21 April, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

What was Tholos and why is it removed

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
PKGS said:

What was Tholos and why is it removed

This building was only useful for Colonies, which were removed from the game :) So the building was removed as well.
PKGS
21 April, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Why is xp bar is given with add xp with drachmas because adding xp or player level dont give any big benifit
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
PKGS said:

Why is xp bar is given with add xp with drachmas because adding xp or player level dont give any big benifit
You can earn XP by different gameplay activities, or you can buy it :) There's always an option. But this option is only available at lower levels :)
TARL
21 April, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
My "liberate sieged cities" bonus and "bonus for landing in the top ten" of a tournament don't seem to be working. How may I activate them? I have obtained both of these goals.
UTC +4:00
PKGS
21 April, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Why city defense that is given by wall ,tower and decors is too low and we all know the wall, tower act as a big advantage to defend
1664475 users registered; 33918 topics; 253013 posts; our newest member:theelitebobs