This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 14

32 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

Diogene said:

Hi Alyona. Would it be possible to include notes next to the names of players saved as a contact? This way, you can take notes of the raids sent (when and how much the resources are raided) and it would be easier to schedule new ones. Thank you.

All players in your Contact List already have such information. You can check how many Resources you have raided and when :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
rigs

Hi there!

Would it be ever possible to extend 'trading'. I know is a war game - but trading say another 6 (or so) commodities with varying exchange rates wouls be fun. Of course we'd need new buildings and we can use the 'extra' commodities to build certain things ... 
UTC +0:00
DrMare
How do you punish a player who is using a bad language in the messages?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
jason.vincent90 said:

Raids and sieges that fail in attempted battle with my city some of those enemy troops should be able to be captured and assimilated into my Army. There is also no reason why successful attacks by the enemy could not do the same.
Interesting idea. Our devs have some similar thoughts ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
kjm

Thank you !!!!!  

(My keyboard has 2 settings for language. I changed to the second setting. Ctrl + v function is working.   Very good!!!!!)   
UTC +9:00
SPARX
14 April, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

hi alyona

can you advise if there will be any xerxes story line expansions brought into the game. like the missions that run alongside the persian positions.

i think there is scope for this. the game needs some new additions along with all the in game tweeks being posted

regards
UTC -1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
DrMare said:

How do you punish a player who is using a bad language in the messages?
If it's the first case, we send them a warning. :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
rigs said:

Hi there!

Would it be ever possible to extend 'trading'. I know is a war game - but trading say another 6 (or so) commodities with varying exchange rates wouls be fun. Of course we'd need new buildings and we can use the 'extra' commodities to build certain things ... 
Please post in Suggestions thread.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
kjm said:

Thank you !!!!!  

(My keyboard has 2 settings for language. I changed to the second setting. Ctrl + v function is working.   Very good!!!!!)   
Awesome!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
SPARX said:

hi alyona

can you advise if there will be any xerxes story line expansions brought into the game. like the missions that run alongside the persian positions.

i think there is scope for this. the game needs some new additions along with all the in game tweeks being posted

regards
Hi! No, we aren't planning to add them.
atila450453barbaro2016
14 April, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

Why not add new and new units of combat? For example in Athens there was a type of cavalry of archers called hypotoxon. Why did not they include this unit or others like that?

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
atila450453barbaro2016 said:

Why not add new and new units of combat? For example in Athens there was a type of cavalry of archers called hypotoxon. Why did not they include this unit or others like that?

Adding new Units is very complicated. All Units in the game are balanced.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Thank you all for your questions! Our winner is SPARX!

1725770 users registered; 43302 topics; 271885 posts; our newest member:popovich.b